• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Can't get a haircut IRL, but I can in game. Wait, where is everyone? "Closed due to virulent disease"

    Lord of the Rings Online | Can't get a haircut IRL, but I can in game. Wait, where is everyone? "Closed due to virulent disease"


    Can't get a haircut IRL, but I can in game. Wait, where is everyone? "Closed due to virulent disease"

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    mask up and stay safe - psa from my RK

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    The Wells of Langflood Region Preview - LOTRO - Update 26 BETA

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Great adventures come with ...Grobo's Greatest Fear.. ����

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Moon and northern lights over Kibilzahar in Forochel

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Bullroarer Update 26 - Preview #1 - Mists of Wilderland

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Will LOTRO Spoil The Books?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I have not completed any of the Middle Earth books as I have just begun to read them and I desperately want to get LOTRO but I am afraid that it will spoil the books. I was wondering what you guys think, should I read the books first and if so what books should I read before i play LOTRO. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Josh-Zimmermann
    [link] [comments]

    What helmets look similar to the ones in this image?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Best class setup for a 2 man?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Me and a friend want to start new toons and play together. What is the best class and virtue lines for this? Possibly want one to be a rune-keeper.

    submitted by /u/pxsmitty
    [link] [comments]

    Beorninger Blue or Yellow?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Just a quick question regarding the Beorninger: I know that you play him as a support/tank. Do you usually go for the blue or the yellow line though? I can't decide if the heals are worth being focused on or if you should just max out the tankness and go for blue? Any suggestions tips....pretty much anything regarding the Beo is much welcome! Thanks:)

    submitted by /u/gerrit97409
    [link] [comments]

    The end game Meta.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    So, I've played lotro since launch. Back in the day I played a Burg, which I'm thinking of leveling and playing endgame in Yellow line, but even then it seems like you may not have a spot...you're niche.

    I've played casually on and off, but really want to main a healer, and want to do T2-T3 content. So that leaves me two options. Minny or bear. Minny seems dull, as healers go, and I don't like the bear form, or the ugly character models female beornings have.

    I was chatting with people in World chat, and it's seems end game classes are really role restricted at serious end game, not T1.

    No healing Cappies only redline or yellow, no healing Rune-Keepers only red line not sure on yellow, only Blue Minny and Bears are taken as main healers. Only yellow Loremasters, debuff bots.

    I'm not sure if this class trait Meta is enforced out of necessity or because people aren't open to other classes filling roles, that aren't 100% the best, quickest, the easiest or just that's how it always has been.

    All MMOs have Meta's. I main a SCH in FFXIV and do Savage and EX content, which is medium hardcore content, seems to have a higher skill floor than anything lotro has for endgame raiding, and not even FFXIVs community is so Meta driven. I don't understand how Lotro's end game raid scene can be so picky, when the community is so small, like they will say "no" to a Blue line Rune-Keeper?

    Is the Meta based on class unbalance or is the end game community just bringing the "best" comps, not the viable ones.

    I want to main a Blue line Cappy and heal all content, if not Blue Cappy, then I want to main a Blue line Rune-Keeper and heal all content.

    I'm sure I can find a raiding Kin can and set up runs with them, and skirt the Meta, but I want the freedom to pug, as I play a lot, and want to grind.

    With the grind and dedication needed to trait and grind LIs and get a toon to end game, it's sad that only a handful of classes are considered raid worthy, it's forcing you to play a class you're not interested in.

    submitted by /u/Hrhpancakes
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start this game casually...but where?! I don’t want to be locked down to one area based on my class, like I want to be able to explore the shire, Rivendell, etc...is this possible? Not sure how the game works and it’s a bit intimidating to start

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Best RK route for solo leveling

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys, im coming back to the game from an over a year hiatus and decided to start from 0 with a new runekeeper high elf to get the hang of the game once again.

    As you probably know, it is not so easy to find updated guides and info for this game lately, so I'm asking here for quick tips for leveling, like main traits to look up for? red or yellow for early leveling? and stuff like that... anything is appreciated.

    Thanks in advanced

    submitted by /u/rafa31
    [link] [comments]

    Useful Plugins?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Which plugins do you all use that you think are really useful? I'm a brand new player who started this week. I plan on mostly soloing and I like the PvE aspect of mmos.

    submitted by /u/gone_to_plaid
    [link] [comments]

    Characters deleted?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've just re-downloaded LOTRO after a hiatus of about 3 years. I used to have 2 level 30 characters but I can't find them on any of the servers so I was just wondering if inactive accounts get deleted after a certain period of time or something?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/bananachieftain
    [link] [comments]

    PLUGINS NO LOAD

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Hi all

    Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/SuddenProfessional7
    [link] [comments]

    Best Bow Lvl 42

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I've been playing the game and just kinda grinding the quests as I go. I only recently started crafting (woodwork) and got myself up to master woodcrafter level.

    I've just crafted an Exquisite Black Ash Bow, giving 87 DPS is this the vest bow I can hope for at the moment? Is there any other ways to increase my DPS which I may be missing?

    This is my first MMORPG and sometimes a lot of the virtues etc feel like hard science, and there's so many random things you can get from skirmish camps etc, I tend to ignore them and just push on questing

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment