• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Purple Dawn in Rivendell (is that common?)

    Lord of the Rings Online | Purple Dawn in Rivendell (is that common?)


    Purple Dawn in Rivendell (is that common?)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    My Dwarves - In Stout-Axe Armour

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Are there spiders in almost every map?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    I just started playing as an elf from Ered Luin and now exploring Lone Lands.

    The thing is...I kinda feel uncomfortable around spiders irl and it seems to be in the game too šŸ˜…

    In other games it was just one or couple maps with them, but in this game they're everywhere!, but this game is just too good to give up playing because of them eight legs!

    I have to take a break everytime I do spider slayer deeds...especially when they spawn by hanging down from above right in front of my screen, pure nightmare. Old Forest was really unpleasant šŸ˜‚

    I just wanna know if there're going to be more in later maps just to brace myself.

    submitted by /u/ThePopsicleMan
    [link] [comments]

    Even in Middle-earth, don't forget to "Do the Five" to stop the spread of COVID-19!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Fellowship of the Ring - with Animoji! ����‍♂️������‍♂️��

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Tell me about LOTRO. Is it a good game if I just want to explore/RP

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Game seems nice but I've heard from a steam comment or two that the monetization isn't very good, and that a large portion of the world is locked behind DLC. I'm fine with paying an optional sub fee but I don't really want to shell out 100+ dollars to get all the content (unless it's worth it?)

    Also, which servers are the most populated and/or has the best RP scene.

    submitted by /u/PlotchyThePyro
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO plugin setup: Lore Master (yellow/raid)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Update 25.4.3 Release Notes (Thursday, March 19th / Remmorchant, the Net of Darkness - Tier 3 arrives March 26th)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Do we know anything about the "new server"?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    Since the announcements at PAX 2020 I read a few times about those "new servers" (for example in the Duo Rift post). So I was wondering: What do we actually know about those?

    -IMO SSG realised, that there are many people, wanting to play some kind of classic server.

    • They also realised, that just capping the current servers does not work. It's way to easy and to fast.

    So do you think they will try to actually do a real classic server, despite saying "it can't be done" over and over again? Or some kind of Rip-off where they cap a server at some lvl and rebalance things?

    I'm curious what you think :)

    submitted by /u/Tephi187
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing when I try to start it

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I downloaded the LOTRO client earlier today to have something to do while I'm stuck inside. I was able to download the client just fine, but after I select my server and launch the game, the client immediately closes and my computer opens up a web browser that redirects me to lotrobugs.turbine.com. Has anyone else ever had this problem or know how to fix it? I've tried looking online, but so far haven't found anything helpful.

    submitted by /u/AppropriateJeweler8
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea where I might get these two armour/clothing sets?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment