• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Started playing again after a 1+ year break, finally got to Moria!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Started playing again after a 1+ year break, finally got to Moria!


    Started playing again after a 1+ year break, finally got to Moria!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Waiting through my quarantine be like

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Worlds/Lotro's First T3 Rift Duo (On Level)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Hey Folks.
    So, the other day/last week I posted my Worlds/Lotro's First Thaurlach solo. Which had never been done before. For some reason people had no issues with somebody being able to solo it as it was only T1. Apparently t2/3 should be for raiding.
    Yet. You can see for yourself. The balancing flaws of the mid game.

    Myself - Hvarthir (50 Beorning)

    Ariama - Yeowo (50 Guardian)

    Duo'd the full T3 Rift, and not at any point did we come close to failing. we had 0 deaths/0 issues. It took less than 3 hours. This is just a shambles.

    Ariama's Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQNeWBXzv-8&t=1s (His video is edited)

    My Video: Coming soon at https://www.youtube.com/bloodofloki (mine will be raw stream footage, so you can see everything)

    See, when I/We at DotLE on Anor did it 6man, people saw that as being kind of crazy, as 12 people struggled with it. Our armour was also better with lots of essence gear with tac mit/vitality

    I don't really know what this says about mid-tier balancing when it comes to LOTRO. because there is a ''SEVERE'' failing somewhere with the balance team balancing the mid-game's difficulty & character balancing. A major failing.

    submitted by /u/DotLERamsayBolton
    [link] [comments]

    This is what LOTRO prison looks like

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Server Dilemma

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Hey all! I've currently returned to the game after a long hiatus and decided to start fresh on a new toon on a normal server. I've already reached level 30, but I feel a bit overwhelmed by all the content still ahead of me. So I'm wondering whether it'd be best to start on a legendary server instead, where it'll be easier to catch up and participate in end-game content.
    What would you suggest?

    submitted by /u/untreated_RBF
    [link] [comments]

    New Player

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    So im a new player and decided to check out the game as I heard it was free till level 35 or something. I went to make a character and asked for a vip subscription did something change?

    submitted by /u/llMude13ll
    [link] [comments]

    Glitches?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    What are som glitches you have encountered?

    A frined of mine was entering the cave in cirith nur and the game crashed. When he reentered the game he found himself in edhellion. No idea why or how, but pretty funny.

    submitted by /u/TheDaranir
    [link] [comments]

    Why would milestone skills start at VII?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I was wanting to add a milestone during the sale. I only have the first one and I don't see II

    submitted by /u/SabylRose
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Been playing on ithil but wanna try pvp. What server is most active?

    submitted by /u/mikeswood
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing up

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm new to this subreddit and I've started playing the game again after a 12 month break. Just hit 130 last weekend and now I'm doing dailies and getting the reputation with the reclamation. I just wanted to know how I what the gear progression looks like. I still need a boatload of Empowerment scrolls for my LI's and I'm only using quest-gear. Up 'till now I've been doing the dailies on level 121 as a solo. Should I start doing them in duo/3-man at level cap?Concerning the empowerment scrolls, what are my options there? I used to do Minas Tirith dailies but that content has become a real drag after running it so frequently. I heard that running Throne on T2 is one of the better ways to get scrolls, but back in the day I've never done T2. Is this content more or less faceroll after all this time?

    Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Euphoricat
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary server

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Do i need to buy any expansion pack to fully enjoy the legendary servers? So just get the sub and that should be it, right?

    submitted by /u/brutaldet
    [link] [comments]

    Eriador quests after VIP?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Hi guys. So I just returned to the game after a year and started my second character on my f2p account. I've decided now's the time to spend some money on the game since I'm having such a great time with it and I'm a bit experienced too.

    Regarding expansions, I'm probably gonna buy the quad pack when there are some sales. But my main thing rn is getting the rest of the quests in Eriador (Evendim, Eregion, Forochel etc). I know there's an Eriador bundle I can buy, but I was wondering how can I get these regions with VIP. Do I get them all by making a VIP account? If so, are all these regions gonna be available to my characters after I cancel the VIP subscription?

    For example, if I get one month VIP but I don't get to all the quests/regions in said month do I need to stay VIP for more so I can reach them?

    submitted by /u/BlueSoul07
    [link] [comments]

    New player.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys, new to this subreddit.

    So I've played a bit in the past, though never got past level 15. I overall enjoy the games atmosphere but I can't seem to grip onto it. Any advice for a new player?

    submitted by /u/Pepto_Bismol_
    [link] [comments]

    Is draigoch still broken?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I was going with my kin to run draigoch and it bugged. Again, after how many years? Is this for real? I'm inexperienced with this raid but can it still be bugged to non-completion capable? Just curious. If it is bugged to the point where it cannot be reset or completed, why haven't they fixed it? Thank you

    submitted by /u/revo442
    [link] [comments]

    LF RP Kinship Laurelin

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, Looking for an RP Kinship on Laurelin as I'm getting into RPing and would like some people to RP with to improve my skills and help build a Story for my Warden

    submitted by /u/ForgottonBladez
    [link] [comments]

    Customer Service - LOTRO

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    How long does it take STG - Standing Stone Games - To respond to email tickets? I sent a ticket in the start of Feb. I got an update on a ticket to pay an amount to unlock my account. They said when I pay the money just reply and it will be unlock. Though that was a month ago. And the person doing my ticket hasn't replied or unlocked my account.

    (Now before you judge me, im a college student and you know were dirt poor if we dont have daddy and mommy or being a girl we can just get a guy to give us money. I saved 10$ on a code and i thought that was great so eh.)

    So I learned my lesson. Maybe one day I can marry a rich girl.

    But its been a month and still no reply. How long has it taken to get a reply?

    Im on the 4th week.

    submitted by /u/DEW-ME
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment