• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | How can someone be so slow

    Lord of the Rings Online | How can someone be so slow


    How can someone be so slow

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Remmorchant - Side Bosses

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Any advice, tips etc for a new player?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I started playing LOTRO tonight after reading an article about everything being free till april 30th. I heard the community was super friendly, so i decided to post here!

    I'm on the US roleplay server (forgot the name) and rolled a minstrel because ive always loved bard style characters. I have a few questions.

    Is the minstrel class decent? I'm not the type to play classes for top tier/min max purposes, but i also don't want to level a class if i will be completely useless in the endgame.

    What is the endgame like?

    Is the game still fairly active?

    Is roleplay active?

    Any answers or replies will be appreciated! Would be dope to know some friendly faces going into the game.

    Thanks in advance!

    - Manascrewed

    submitted by /u/manascrewedttv
    [link] [comments]

    Free until April 30th question

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I couldn't find this info...I see the game is free until April 30th, but after that (if I get hooked haha), what would I have to pay for?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/adamthemute
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of the game

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I havent played in quite a long time, and have been interested in leveling another toon just for the hell of it and enjoying the game once more. I was wondering what the current state of the game is and how populated the servers are. I would ideally like to play on a very active server with a decent player pop. Another important question I had was how they went about balancing classes and what the overall class hierarchy was currently? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/sejtan
    [link] [comments]

    HELP a noob here about professions please

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    HELLO NICE PEOPLE!

    so i played this game a lot of times, last played was 2014 i think

    i started again ( i think i lost all my previous characters )

    so i created a human ministrel to try to farm for those achievement points to buy the expansions and stuff and my question is:

    while i do that should i go with Explorer profession or Historian?

    submitted by /u/rukashu
    [link] [comments]

    Just a guess about upcoming races -D

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Hi all! I read recently that the next race coming up are River-Hobbits. Personally, I've never played a Hobbit but it's just my preference anyway. So, first we had the High-Elves, then the Stout-Axes and now the River-Hobbits to add to the "duality" of races. You can see where I am trying to get: Men.

    The way it's going, it's a matter of time before we get a second Man race. I really wish, and expect to be honest, something like the Numenoreans (or Dunedain - it's the same thing). I was always pretty fond of the lore behind the "High Men" and I think it would be pretty cool to be able to play lotro as one of them!

    Any other guess on what could possibly be a second Man race?

    submitted by /u/Ch_Mell
    [link] [comments]

    Some of my outfits

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Hello there

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Hello everyone new to the game and just trying to get started. I want to get into raiding and dungeon in the game and I understand it is a long grind. So I'm trying to find a disscord and a group of people to talk to while I play and get to know the game better I havent started yet like with a character idk what i want to be in wow I was a mage. Paladin I like doing melee dps alot and healing I liked also so thank you for the help. I play wow and got tired of paying and just wasng enjoying the game. I am fan ot LOTR so thought I try it out o heard I should pay for one month to be a premium player but idk what that intells so thank you again for all your help

    submitted by /u/Deltadog1010
    [link] [comments]

    Linux

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Is there a good guide for running it on Linux. Long time player who moved to Linux. Missing the game.

    submitted by /u/booknerdcarp
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to transfer characters to a different server/world?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Family members are on a diff server and would like to join them...

    submitted by /u/throwitaway19
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of starting again as an Elf or Dwarf Champion. I'm on US East coast. How is the RP/Group Content on Landroval?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I know Landroval is Roleplay-Encouraged, whereas Laurelin is Roleplay-Enforced. Is it worth going Laurelin even as a US player? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/druchii5
    [link] [comments]

    Can i run lotro smoothly

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I am a very old player with lifetime subscription and haven't play lotro for 7 years now. And since i am all day inside my house due to coronavirus and i am bored to death i am thinking to retuern to lotro The problem is i dont have a desktop pc but a laptop.

    My laptop has Memory:4 gb ram CPU:Intel core i5-5200U 2,2GHz GPU:Intel HD Graphics 5500 i guess its integrated

    Can i run lotro smoothly?

    submitted by /u/FarosSs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment