• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | All of Bree from a birds eye view

    Lord of the Rings Online | All of Bree from a birds eye view


    All of Bree from a birds eye view

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    First Time in Rohan. Words Do It No Justice

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    This auctioneer ...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    An Ex-Dev of LOTRO is streaming on twich and talking about how the game was developed.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Got a fancy new title today!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Hey guys, any idea why my high elf keeps T-posing? Not the worst bug in the world but it is making me wonder...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    On a goat, on a roof, looking out across Bree.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the name of this Gondorian armour and where you can get it? I’ve heard it’s from the Ettenmoors but I haven’t been able to find anything on it.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Mounts and Cosmetic Pets

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Would be really nice if in lotro you were able to have mounts and cosmetic pets unlock account wide on your server. So like doing the spring festival and getting all the mounts and cosmetic pets all my characters should have them too.. I understand not doing that with for an example the rep deed horses.

    submitted by /u/BashyMcGashy
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Hey so I just got a new pc and I was thinking about starting to play this game because I love lotr! I was just wondering how populated the game is? Does it feel like your in a world with a lot of other players running around? Is the community nice?

    submitted by /u/SimplyAFreak
    [link] [comments]

    What are those boxes on the cosmetics screen?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Melee class for solo

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I've only ever played Hunter beyond level 10 and I was wondering the best heavy armor melee class for solo. I'd like to play as an elf (or high elf) but I can't decide other than that. I'd love advice, anecdotes and whatever else you lovely folk have to offer!

    submitted by /u/CrunchyZebra
    [link] [comments]

    What's the level cap on legendary server now?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about coming back but I left at level 65 and wondering if I am better off just going back to a regular server at this point

    submitted by /u/691060857822578
    [link] [comments]

    Minas morgul guide V1.0

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    With new players flooding and the original Minas Morgul guide being a few months old this is the updated version. Focussed a bit more on starting the expansion, instances and what to do once you get to level 130. Most small issues got fixed and quest guides are up on lotro wiki.

    Main hub for your Minas Morgul expansion questions. Last update 20th of March

    Content

    • Walkthrough links
    • Questing
    • Gearing up before Minas Morgul
    • Activities after 130
    • Weekly and dailies for Reclamation of Minas Ithil
    • Instance overview
    • Loot overview
    • Crafting guild
    • Bullet point information

    http://lotroplayers.com/2020/03/21/minas-morgul-primer-2/

    submitted by /u/squirle123
    [link] [comments]

    There’s a bug that won’t let me continue quest chains

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I've been working through the main quest. I'm on book 9, chapter 3 where you have to speak with allies in Combe or Gondamon, in Ost Guruth, and in Esteldin. I did the Esteldin one no problem but I go to Gondamon and I cannot click on Mathi to talk to him. The quest is pointing to him and when I mouse over him it shows up. But I can't talk to him!

    Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Enwethiel_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a developer in the subreddit? Wouldn't marching instruments be cool? Instruments that are playable while in slow walking mode.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Really confused as to what the map is supposed to do

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I'm in Celondim right now, and I'm new to the game. I can't seem to get the map to look at the city though, so I have zero idea where anything is or where I'm supposed to go. Sometimes little rings show up on my minimap, but when I go over to them, they disappear. How do you navigate in this game?

    submitted by /u/Elarionus
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth to pay 15 bucks for Beorning unlock as a new player?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I was going to get into Lotro with all this "free content" until 30th april however when I was going to create the class Beorning is still behind a paywall, and it's the only class that real has catched up my attention (old Diablo 2 druid player hehe), so is it worth it.

    submitted by /u/NOLLIE540FLIP
    [link] [comments]

    If you are new to the game, you might want to check this out

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I haven't played in a long time and am just coming back and was looking for a way to get a mount(horse) as soon as possible. After some searching I found this:

    https://www.amazon.com/Lord-Rings-Online-Samwise-Download/dp/B00EUHVOW2/

    It's only $10 and gives you a mount and the skill to ride it on all characters on your account as well as some other useful stuff. So if you are someone new to the game, you might want to check this out.

    submitted by /u/trekfangrrrl
    [link] [comments]

    Is lag/stutter like this normal? First impressions from a noob.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    So I finally started playing LOTRO yesterday, and I have to say I really like the atmosphere, despite the slightly dated graphics.

    But what struck me in a negative way was the constant lag stutters I was getting in those first three hours of playing.

    Now, it's nothing big, just things like delayed loading and textures poping up, or getting those slight tenth-of-a-second setbacks while running somewhere, or having to click something multiple times until it reacts, like for example a plant until gathering finally starts at 50% progress, etc. Do you know what I mean?

    Since I haven't been having any comparable issues with any other MMO (in a long time) I have to assume it's the server, not me.

    And that is a bit offputting to me, considering how long this game has been out. I would have assumed it was optimized and running smoothly (by now).

    So finally my question is: Is this normal, a rare hiccup, or is it just me after all?

    Edit: Found the setting for showing latency and the hover-over link symbol that's placed in the middle of the screen for some reason is telling me the latency is around 120ms with 0% loss. I guess it's just because I'm in Europe. Well, I don't see myself enjoying the game like this so I think I'll stop.

    submitted by /u/don_cornichon
    [link] [comments]

    Server 2 join

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    So with Stone making everything free im coming back, and want to know what server (NA) have good population?

    Thxs :)

    submitted by /u/kingofjarls
    [link] [comments]

    LORTO Credits

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    While having lunch I decided to click on the "Credits" button in the LOTRO character select window to listen to the music, it used to be the "Autumn Theme" which I liked, but now there is also a cool song "The road goes ever on and on". I'm not sure who sings it but I liked the tune so thought I'd share for others which may have missed it and like the little details. No idea when it was put in to the game.

    submitted by /u/SaussageDog77
    [link] [comments]

    Returning (kinda) player, choosing a server

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I've played ALOT lotro from the beginning until somewhere in 2010-2011. Then played WoW mostly.

    Recently, I guess as I grow older, WoW stopped to grow any interest in me and I kinda looking for an MMO with great immersion and lore. And lord of the rings online seem to have that perfect fit.

    I did follow the game progress though and kept reading about updates from time to time.

    I do however wonder about few things.

    Back in the day, I played on Laurelin server since I'm located on EU. What is the most busy server on EU nowdays? How is the population generally?

    My friends are fed up with the MMOs experiences so I'm pretty much a lonely player. Back then I had an absolutely amazing kinship, it literally felt like a second family I had in the amazing world of Tolkien.

    I guess there isn't any certain answer, but is the community still one of the friendliest one ever?

    submitted by /u/Johnl582
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner to LOTRO

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    If I start LOTRO today and subscribe, do I get the expansions with my sub or do I have to buy them separately?

    submitted by /u/WxaithBrynger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment