• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 18, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Noticed the name of the region I was in while exploring in Evendim and couldn't resist

    Lord of the Rings Online | Noticed the name of the region I was in while exploring in Evendim and couldn't resist


    Noticed the name of the region I was in while exploring in Evendim and couldn't resist

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Instances and roleplaying

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:03 AM PST

    Here I am again with another dumb question: instances, what is all about them?
    I did read the wiki, but since I never played MMORPGs (only CRPG) I really don't get the point.
    Are there skippable? Useful? Can I just follow the Epic path?
    I'd love quests and deeds, how the story unfolds hence will I need to play instances?

    submitted by /u/Hasimir_Fenring0
    [link] [comments]

    Gonz's Gloomingtarn Explorer's Guide

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Update 31.0.1 Release Notes - Drops Nov 18th, 8am-2pm Eastern (-5 GMT)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Beorning at endgame

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:21 PM PST

    I have some alts that I've been thinking of valaring, but can't decide. Really been enjoying playing my beorning (lvl40) and have a hunter at 56. Is the beorning still a good versatile class at higher levels? What about hunters?

    submitted by /u/docmcstuffins365
    [link] [comments]

    lotro on linux (steam proton) where's the keymap file go?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 06:34 PM PST

    ok so some backstory: i've played for years. ive always used the default launcher thru the downloads page. i have saved my own custom keymap file and user settings (/ui data safe).

    i've upgraded to linux this week and still trying to figure everything out. i got it to run great thru steam proton (dnt shoot me! trying to support steam's push into linux gaming).

    buuut... *how* and *where* on earth do i now put my custom files lol?
    i have found the steam protons install locations under .steam/steamapps/common/the lord of the rings online.
    but the default location for user preferances in the default launcher was under the user files / documents.

    any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Jex_adox
    [link] [comments]

    [SSG Dev Vlog] A Casual Stroll through Housing w/ Scenario (LOTRO Senior World Designer) + New Premium Housing Location Revealed!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Captains!!!! What’s the best trait line to go down for a solo Captain?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Like the title says. What is the best trait line for a solo build? I used to go down the war trait line but I'm starting a new captain and I'm curious about which one is the best for Solo Captains?

    submitted by /u/DarkLordOfNirn
    [link] [comments]

    Old Player Returning confusion

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 06:28 PM PST

    So on a whim I recently returned every so often I peek back at LOTRO and never get very far I'd like to try to at least get past 60 this time(last I really played 60 was the cap and rune-keepers were new). Rolled a burglar and enjoying it so far, not sure if I should grab yeoman or explorer as my profession but that's the least of what I am confused by.

    So I'm VIP and not all too sure what expansions in the future I would need since most games give all previous when you purchase the new one I know LOTRO doesn't and not sure what I would need to buy if I stay VIP, do I need older expansions+new one or quest packs+new expansion?

    submitted by /u/Albss
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a buddy

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 05:59 PM PST

    Looking for a buddy to start a new adventure with on a new server, preferably shadowfax (new vip server which has a faster leveling system).

    I should note that I'm an on/off player that has been playing casually for about 10 years.

    Edit : Europe time zone, but flexible Looking to play casual maybe a few hours every couple days. But if we're having a lot of fun I can play more of course

    submitted by /u/Jeroen723
    [link] [comments]

    Can I buy the Gundabad expansion without owning previous ones?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 02:27 PM PST

    Basically title. Getting back into the game, and got all expansions up until Rohan. Want to get back into the game after just reading the books, and for me a new class may be the perfect thing for me, personally.

    So I guess my question is, can I buy the expansion and unlock the Brawler and use it to play through the expansions I do own?

    submitted by /u/RalderOMG
    [link] [comments]

    When will the brawler be purchasable in the lotro shop?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2021 09:34 AM PST

    As the title says I would like to know when the brawler class will be purchasable like the warden class for example as I don't want and don't need the gundabad expansion and have some lotro points ready and waiting for the brawler class upgrade.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ocko95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment