• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Open the Gold hobbit gift and got this guy.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Open the Gold hobbit gift and got this guy.


    Open the Gold hobbit gift and got this guy.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    When you create your first minstrel

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:05 AM PST

    LOTRO slated to get a complete visual/graphics overhaul in 2022.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    LOTRO Bonus Days: +20% Virtue XP Through December 13th

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:03 PM PST

    New player questions

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Hi everyone.

    New player here. I mean, I made an account around 2014 but I only spent maybe a couple of hours and never again till now, so like I'm mostly 'brand new'.

    Already got myself started in the world, and already lurked videos and content here and there. And while new player questions have most likely happened in such an old game, I just couldn't find these I'm asking. In any case, I apologize if this has been asked a gazillion times so far...

    - The community.There's possibly no information source that doesn't comment about the awesomeness of the LOTRO community. This is certainly great to hear.Now, is there a 'reference' place you would recommend, besides this obvious reddit? Is the official forum the actual community reference place? Any really-famous-you-can't-miss spot I should visit in the internet community related?

    - I am in the first stages, in the village you start your character life, doing some stuff that apparently teaches me some mechanics by doing errands for some NPCs. So far so good. I guess at some point I'll be sent to other locations? Not that I'm in any hurry, I'm a very patient guy and I can definitely enjoy these first steps, I just ask, just in case someone suggest 'stop losing your time there, head directly to xxxxxxxx' and that stuff.

    - Finally, membership and content.I can (and probably want to) put *some* money in the game, but I'd like to know the general opinion about, should I start by getting VIP membership, or should I start by purchasing some expansion or module and think of membership as a second step?
    EDIT: just saw this very same topic referenced here, (facepalmig myself): https://www.reddit.com/r/lotro/comments/k9rk41/do_i_get_all_content_from_subscribing/

    My profile: in my mid forties, with kids, and enjoying life rather than hurrying it. Usually a flight simulation guy, but MMOs have always been there in some way or another. LOTRO just 'called me' for some reason.

    submitted by /u/serolrom
    [link] [comments]

    Gaeruan doesn't like it when you steal her eggs

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:17 AM PST

    U28.2 - New housing items

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Hello everyone !

    As always, just wanted to let you know that every new deco item from today's update are now on D&Co du Milieu !

    -> Hobbit Presents : https://en.dcodumilieu.fr/hobbit-presents/yule-hobbit-presents/

    -> Yule Festival : https://en.dcodumilieu.fr/festivals/yule-festival/

    -> Elderslade Reputations: https://en.dcodumilieu.fr/reputation/elderslade/

    Have fun everyone !

    ~Yao

    D&Co du Milieu

    submitted by /u/Hergoy
    [link] [comments]

    Build Guides

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Hi All,

    Just started but am trying to find a good website for builds. Is there a go to website (similar icyveins on wow) for LOTRO?

    thanks for the help,

    submitted by /u/Lax1776
    [link] [comments]

    Most efficient milestones for world travel

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    I explore middle earth with my kids and do totally random quests. What is the most efficient/best milestones to have saved? Should I do ones that have far ranging stable masters? I know places like Rivendell can travel most places, but it's not a "far ranging" stable.
    Would love to hear other ideas on efficient middle-earth wide travel for a Captain. :)

    submitted by /u/Syring
    [link] [comments]

    Who bought a race change already?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Psst.. The Minas Morgul xpacs currently on sale still come with the bonus carry alls

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 02:32 AM PST

    Just thought I'd share this as today is last day with MM sale for now and I just bought the CE edition

    I discovered it still comes with the small crafting carry all, which is kinda meh, but still a nice surprise. Also, I'm assuming the Ultimate edition has a large crafting carry all, which is quite a substantial bonus imo.

    I found the news from last year regarding this here: https://www.lotro.com/en/game/articles/announcing-new-crafting-carry-alls-our-ultimate-fan-and-collectors-editions

    submitted by /u/offenberg
    [link] [comments]

    stuck on this?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    stuck on this?

    I keep getting stuck on this where the launcher says "initaliazing" but nothing happens.. I've been having endless problems trying to install and run this game :(

    https://preview.redd.it/dv463kq4je461.png?width=720&format=png&auto=webp&s=f5ae7fa409a263da199b5c29e0d2cd17ecf3ff8f

    submitted by /u/maceoxyz
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing upon login

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    I've been trying to play lotro for the first time in years and am having trouble with it. It has been freezing on startup every time. I have just reset my windows 10 and am downloading it again from steam. I tried downloading it from the website but got some error, it wouldn't let me login. Is the game just like this or am I unlucky?

    submitted by /u/maceoxyz
    [link] [comments]

    “Failed saving screenshot to disk.”

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:50 AM PST

    After today's update, I've been trying to take screenshots but have been met with the above message. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. Is anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/BoltonCavalry
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to make a necromancer build in this game

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Title says it all. I just really like the idea of a necromancer, so i just wanted to know if such a thing is possible in a game like this.

    submitted by /u/Read4Nothing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment