• Breaking News

    Friday, November 19, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | My new favorite boss in the game

    Lord of the Rings Online | My new favorite boss in the game


    My new favorite boss in the game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:25 PM PST

    You too, right?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Gonz's Clovengap Explorer's Guide

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Selling a premium house to get another one in new proposed area

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 12:50 AM PST

    Hi all,

    If there is a new housing area being opened and I wanted to sell my premium house in an old area and get one in a new area - is that permissible?

    submitted by /u/salvoza
    [link] [comments]

    How to powerlevel(Especially for VIP alts). In case you don't feel like running Gundabad content over and over

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:58 PM PST

    Beautiful dawn

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:38 PM PST

    Confused returning player.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:22 PM PST

    I came back to the game after 5 or more years, after TV decided to show LOTR the movie(S). My chars were on Gilrain and awaiting transfer somewhere in the future. I don't really mind since I get a chance to relearn the game starting from scratch. It is waste though case I had alts maxed in every class back then...

    So, here is my confusion. I remember I was in helm's keep. My alts were, I think, around lvl 80. I have a ton of lp and I want to buy the next content.

    I took the coupon and bought Mordor. The problem is that I cannot find content to buy in the store between Helm's and Mordor. I only get the Mirkwood and Isenguard packs and I think I got them both. Where is Gondor?

    submitted by /u/Erlindur
    [link] [comments]

    stopped playing before the game switched hands to standing stone, thinking of coming back, a few questions though

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:33 PM PST

    so, my biggest question is, did they implement any funky drm/or anything like that? i get paranoid about my computer and prefer to know if anything new was implemented thats hinky

    has playing as a premium vs vip player been made any easier? i dont mind throwing a few bucks their way but i hate things like gold caps that force you to basically feel like a second class citizen just because you dont want to pay every month, and last time i remember there was an annoying 5g cap

    submitted by /u/Ocerkin
    [link] [comments]

    Is there usually back friday deals?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Hey, thinking about grabbing the expansions I don't own. Is Black Friday deals on expansions a common occurance with the game? Trying to figure out if I should wait until next week before buying.

    submitted by /u/RalderOMG
    [link] [comments]

    Neue Premium-Häuser im Erebor angekündigt

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 01:24 AM PST

    Neue Premium-HƤuser im Erebor angekĆ¼ndigt

    Neue Premium-HƤuser im im Berg Erebor angekĆ¼ndigt

    https://funkenflug.ag/exklusive-wohnungen-bald-im-erebor/

    (C) SSG

    submitted by /u/Old-Strength-6533
    [link] [comments]

    Q. I have a house i bought with lotro points, but i want to transfer servers will my house come with me?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Goblin-Town Map?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Since we're on the subject of maps, has anyone seen a good one that depicts the level changes in Goblin-Town.? The in-game map is pitiful in that regard even after it's opened up, so I've had to memorize everything over the years. I remember that multi-level dungeon maps in EQ2 were segmented according to elevation with the up and down stairs clearly shown. Anyway, I'm going to make my own when I get there on Treebeard.

    submitted by /u/Uisgah
    [link] [comments]

    My review of the two new 3-man instances.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 12:09 PM PST

    They look interesting inside. Neat!

    New mechanics. Cool!

    I tried Den of Pughlok and one of the bosses bugged my character in a way where I would load between two different areas every half second, over and over, far too fast to click your portrait and select "leave instance". Logging out and in doesn't help. It also gets your whole group gets stuck too, so you can all leave your characters link-dead in the instance together. Logging into another character will allow you to log back into your stuck character.\

    Then I tried the other one, assault on Duhstok, I tried the solo version. I fought my way straight up the stairs, turned left and went through the gated door that opened for me as I approached. At some point, one of these gated doors closed behind me. Which is fine. Except nothing opened ahead after all enemies were cleared and there was nothing to click on. So I was trapped in a cage. At least this time I could exit instance and try again!

    Then I tried Assault on Duh again and I died to some goblins at one point. Oops! Only problem, no "retreat" option. can't /stuck while incapacitated. Can't invite a friend to fellowship to come in and rez me because I chose a solo option. Currently logged in another character to try and fix this latest bug. Hope my character isn't effectively deleted by some perma-death bug. Finger's crossed!

    So that's my experience with the new instances so far!

    submitted by /u/Suzina
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good map of the old forest?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:13 AM PST

    New back and my wife and I are beyond the 'fun' of exploring it and finding everything. We spent a few hours last night trying to find a couple of things

    submitted by /u/SirC1118
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get better at playing your class (lower levels)?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Still have everything at lower levels (34 hunter is max) but I'm trying to figure out best rotations, which skills are good, which can be ignored. How best to do combat with a class.

    Is there a plugin to analyze combat? (I played a lot of FFXIV and combat is analyzed to death in that game). I realize lower levels go by fast but right now I'm just randomly mashing buttons...it works but for how long?

    The guides I've found focus on end game.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/zupnips
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas Player Housing decorations?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Hello!

    As Christmas is incoming, I wonder if there are any special decorations that we Can use in our Player Houses?

    Like some outdoor Christmas Trees, Lights etc.

    Thank you for replies!

    submitted by /u/Gankeros
    [link] [comments]

    Login won't work, and tech support isn't responding

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:35 AM PST

    So my login isn't working, and even if I set a new password on the Standing Stone website, I still can't get on. I can't even log onto the same website right after it gives me the confirmation message that the password is successfully changed.

    I sent a request to tech support, but they haven't gotten back to me. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Iestwyn
    [link] [comments]

    Account locked for 86k minutes?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:57 AM PST

    I'd like to get back into the game. After a few failed password reset attempts it tells me I'm locked out for 86k minutes???

    I emailed support over a week ago and nothing. Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Wookieschnitzel
    [link] [comments]

    LI bugged or WAI?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 05:06 AM PST

    So I reforged at level 132 in Mattugard and everything went fine, but I'm now 137 and cannot reforge either legendary item yet. I recall what little literature SSG put out on the matter saying "every few levels" you would reforge. Well I'm at 5 levels and not able to reforge. Is this intended and I don't get an upgrade until 140?

    Also, I don't have missions available in Gundabad. I've done all the epic content and area quests through Car Bronach, but I don't have anything popping up at the Steepset mission guy. Is that unlocked at 140, or did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/Jorosi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment