• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 20, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Just one of those days...

    Lord of the Rings Online | Just one of those days...


    Just one of those days...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 02:35 AM PST

    One Game to Rule them All - Lord of the Rings Online (Review)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Lifetime membership player returning. What do I need to buy?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Hi all, way back when it was still Shadows of Angmar, I bought the Lifetime membership and played up through the Rise of Isengard expansion. The account has been accumulating LOTRO points for several years and I'd like to get back to playing. I have some confusion as to what I can trade points for.

    It looks like I can get the Minas Morgul and War of Three Peaks expansions. But I also see Expansion Quests for Mordor, Helm's Deep, and Rohan, and another listing of Instance Clusters for Rohan (but no listing for the actual expansions.)

    This is my version history. Is there a way to use LOTRO points to get Rohan, Helm's Deep, and Mordor expansions, or do I just need to buy those with cash from the website? Thanks for the help!!!

    This is what I show for version history

    Game Version History

    Shadows of Angmar™ Trial
    Mines of Moria™ Standard
    Shared Storage
    2009 Anniversary Program Reward
    Shadows of Angmar™ Standard
    Siege of Mirkwood™
    Extra Character Slot
    Rise of Isengard™

    submitted by /u/amniehaushard
    [link] [comments]

    Not receiving monthly 500LP with VIP subscription

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:39 AM PST

    I have been subscribed to a LOTRO VIP membership for some time, however for the last 3 consecutive months I have not received the monthly 500 LOTRO Points. I have saved emailed receipts from Xsolla for each of these months. I have submitted a ticket, but I do not anticipate a timely response from Xsolla or SSG.

    Has anyone else encountered this? If so, what steps did you take, and what was the outcome?

    I'd appreciate any feedback. (Brandywine)

    Edit: I am still receiving all of the other VIP benefits, just not the 500LP for 3 months.

    submitted by /u/colonelbyson
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro store doesn't work

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 04:20 AM PST

    Everytime I try to purchase Lotro Points in the store with Paypal it gets stuck in the "Security Check".

    Does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Salasor
    [link] [comments]

    Gonz's Welkin-Lofts Explorer's Guide

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 03:15 PM PST

    SIX HOURS of music on Crickhollow tonight!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 09:37 AM PST

    This is the inaugural event of Jammin' in the Shire! It starts at 6pm server time at the Methel Stage, featuring six bands! This will be a monthly event, but won't be happening in December and January due to the plethora of holiday festivals, but we'll be back in February. The lineup might vary a bit in forthcoming shows. (and that's my band at 8pm!)

    6.00pm – Indigo Hobbettes
    7.00pm – The Rakes of KillKarill
    8.00pm – Cheery Littlebottom's Companions
    9.00pm – Mushroom Stew
    10.00pm – Purple Pipeweed Parlor Band
    11.00pm – Alt Rock Band

    http://lotroartists.com/events/indigo-hobbettes-presents-jammin-in-the-shire-crickhollow/

    submitted by /u/Cloudster47
    [link] [comments]

    10 year player at L124, now solo, just finished Mordor: should I buy Minus Morgul, Three Peaks, Gundebad?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:05 PM PST

    So yeah, I took maybe 3 years off game. Just jumped back in a couple of weeks ago, with my good old main still at L105. Wrapped up all those epics with Pellenor after battle, did everything up the east side of the Anduin River, on through the wastes, and then all through Mordor. Then add in a week of doing missions to get some new jewelry and suddenly I'm at 124 with all new LI's.

    Which leaves the title question: should I bother buying Minus Morgul and/or Three Peaks? Now that Gundebad is end game, is L124 and reasonably well built (for a solo) enough to head back into the next Moria? (god I hope it isn't as soul crushing dark as Moria was, it almost made me quit playing)

    Here's the thinking behind the question: it feels like many areas are kind of holding ground between major expansions, and become "left behind" when the next big deal finally drops. Gundabad being that next big deal, and Minus Mogul + Three Peaks looking like now obsolete in-betweens. If I do another week of missions I'll hit 130, does that put me past the whole works?

    And all of that begs the real and deeper question: is there a ton of great story line between Mordor and Gundebad? Worth paying for the two in-between expansions? Even if I'm going to be running it over-leveled?

    Thanks in advance for reading this far, and especially for any insightful answers :)

    submitted by /u/exploderator
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy yellow onions?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 10:47 PM PST

    There's this apperitence cooking profession quest that needs you to cook up some eggs and onions, but I can't seem to buy the onions anywhere. I don't have farming profession and I'm already level 21. On Arkenstone, thanks.

    submitted by /u/ayutthaya-ball
    [link] [comments]

    Lore Seekers of Gladden Recruiting

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 02:00 PM PST

    The Lore Seekers of Gladden are recruiting new members. We are made up of members who not only enjoy the game but like to dive deeper into the history of ME. We focus on helping each other have as much fun as possible in a not so serious way. If you are new to the game and want to experience it with others around the same level, message me or visit https://loreseekers.enjin.com/ for more info.

    submitted by /u/trajinn
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game. Is Blue Captain worth playing?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Hello! My friend and I used to play this a long time ago, and just a couple days ago we decided to start again. I remembered I really liked Captain, and wanted to play one again. But I also really like playing healer.

    So I was wondering if it was worth specing into the Blue Captain. In my experience with WoW, if you arent specced right, most groups will ignore you or tell you you're bad. So I'm wondering if that's the case here. Will I be told to respec if I want to run dungeons when I get to that point of the game?

    Thank you, and I look forward to playing with you all!

    submitted by /u/Krimshot846
    [link] [comments]

    Npc for assault on dhurstrok?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 06:34 PM PST

    The notes say talk to Shukurz in Aslif. Shukurz has nothing for me. I'm 133 and on 7.1.

    What do we need to do to get in?

    submitted by /u/bootsie88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment