• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 16, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | First time in Moria, and it's gorgeous! The lighting and colour is outstanding.

    Lord of the Rings Online | First time in Moria, and it's gorgeous! The lighting and colour is outstanding.


    First time in Moria, and it's gorgeous! The lighting and colour is outstanding.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:55 PM PST

    What?! No, I dont need them! No, really!! (There is a dwarf in Moria wearing no pants).

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:14 PM PST

    GUNDABAD

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:33 AM PST

    Gonz's Pit of Stonejaws Explorer's Guide

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:30 PM PST

    Anyone remember when the devs made those real armour sets in the lead up to Rohan?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Gift of the Valar - Prerequisite to Gundabad Content?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:21 AM PST

    So I purchased the ultimate fan bundle for the Fate of Gundabad and I've decided to use the Gift of Valar on one of my lower level characters.

    Now I've made it into Gundabad with one of my Main's and it seemed relatively simple but I can't seem to find a prerequisite quest for my new GotV alt.

    I can see something to do with the Blood of Azog that I never got around to on my other characters, or I do I need to take a step back and start from the beginning of Chapter 4 so I can start on Chapter 5?

    submitted by /u/Derplonio
    [link] [comments]

    Missing quest turn in NPC's in Gundabad?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 04:07 AM PST

    There have been a few occasions now where a quest was remotely given (when entering a camp, for intsance), where upon completion you get to turn it in somewhere else, but when you go there the quest NPC isn't actually there. The ring on the map (and minimap) are. Even using mithril to travel to the quest turn in NPC results in the same; you can't turn the quest in because the NPC just flat out isn't there.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/blockstackers
    [link] [comments]

    Character Slots

    Posted: 16 Nov 2021 03:17 AM PST

    So if I get a sub for one month and make 7 characters on one server to unlock all of the usual stuff for them, I won't be able to play two of those anymore once my sub runs out, correct? I should be going down to 5 slots on a server.

    Can I choose which slots will be disabled or will it be something like the last two or something? Is it possible to unlock those last two slots without a subscription and how much would that cost?

    submitted by /u/Snowcrash000
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO versus WoW?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:13 AM PST

    I never was into MMOs, I even went through most of 2021 without playing games at all.

    However, I tried WoW yesterday, and it felt so weird. For years I heard horror stories about the game, from various bad overhauls, to addiction stories. The pay model is very predatory and looks like it is made to suck a lot of money out of you. The game also feels very cartoonish and unoriginal. It feels like a mix of LOTR and The Elder Scrolls.

    I'm a pretty casual player, I don't play for more than 1-2 hours a day, if I play at all.

    So with this rant taken in mind, is LOTRO better for me?

    submitted by /u/MadCyborg12
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell happened to Hrímil?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:09 PM PST

    Her voice got absolutely annihilated this expansion. Did SSG rush this expansion so fast they forgot to hire the voice actress they had not even a year ago voice lines for her? Did they just hire an intern who's recovering from COVID to voice her instead?

    Seriously I know the voice acting has its bad moments in the game but this is a major downgrade lol.

    submitted by /u/Illier1
    [link] [comments]

    AH question

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:31 PM PST

    I am a returning player and in my sadness I realize that it does not seem many people use the AH. It may be because I am on a low pop server. I have found a few dye recipes that I would like to sell, but do not have much reference to how much I should sell them for. I realize that certain colors may be more popular. In your experience using the AH do you have a certain price range that you like to sell dye recipes? I don't want to sell them for a crazy amount of gold so that no one can afford it, but priced reasonably.

    submitted by /u/SentinelAluwyn
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't Played For Years, Just Had Surgery, Can't Access Account

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:22 PM PST

    So. I redownload the game to play while I recover from surgery. Haven't played for years. Try to log in, normal username/password doesn't work. So I go to the site to reset it. There are two possible emails the account could be associated with. I try recovering username, password, etc, using all combinations of usernames it could be and emails. I still get no email at all from SSGames concerning my account. Submitted a ticket and still nothing. What do I do? Anyone else have a similar issue? I'd spent maybe 30$ on the game and don't want to lose that money...

    EDIT: Starting to suspect maybe someone hacked my account and changed the email? Never got a notification that my email was changed and they still send advertising emails to my primary email address.

    submitted by /u/FAIsufferer
    [link] [comments]

    Unlock stout axe dwarf and beorning or minas morgal?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:00 PM PST

    I have a bunch of points that I'd like to spend and currently have enough for either minas morgal or beorning and stout axe dwarf. I know I'll eventually grab all of it, but it would be a few months before I purchase whichever I put off for now. If this matters, my current highest level character is only 59, so minas morgal is a ways off.

    Thanks in advance for the advice!

    submitted by /u/jpoleto
    [link] [comments]

    Sudden FPS drops in Wells of Langflood, Elderslade, and Blood of Azog content

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Dropping down to 30fps around open battle areas in Elderslade (wartime) and Blood of Azog landscape (Azanulbizar 2799). Wells of Langflood gets some serious drops as well, I'm guessing from the sheer number of assets. I normally get 60fps dang near everywhere else besides the occasional lag spike or when large amounts of players are on the screen.

    4790K/1070GTX/16BG RAM/1TB SSD/1440p

    Nothing fixes it besides lowering my Object draw distance to medium/low....which makes the game damn near unplayable. 30fps is playable...I was just hoping to reduce the sudden fps drops in those zones. I am thinking its single core performance bottlenecking and there is nothing I can do. I have played with every graphic setting, troubleshooting setting, and even dropped resolution down to the lowest setting with no fix besides the draw distance. Reaching for straws here.

    I can run un-optimized games like Cyberpunk at a solid 45fps at 1440p..which seems really good for my aging rig.......that's why I'm assuming single core performance bottlenecking. If anyone has any ideas feel free to drop a line. Thx!

    submitted by /u/Echohawk7
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any armour sets that look like basic steel plate armour?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:13 AM PST

    Difficulty level

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:04 AM PST

    I'm a pretty casual newbie. I have 3 kids and my job requires quite a bit of traveling so I honestly only play for 1-2 hours every few days. From what I read before I started playing, LOTRO seemed perfect for casual play like that. Everyone said to take you're time, the fun part is the leveling, questing, and exploration. So I started playing a couple weeks ago and am around lvl 17 right now. LOVE the game. It's exactly what I was looking for. The problem is that I'm already starting to feel myself getting bored and I think it's because there is almost no difficulty in the game so far. I'm confident that at endgame there's lots of strategy involved in encounters, where you have to know what skills to use when, etc. But right now I can't even get through a whole rotation of my skills, even on "boss" enemies like you find in certain quests. I am not over leveled for my quests. I am forcing myself not to finish areas (like I feel compelled to do) because I don't want to over level. My questions are these: will there be content soon that is more difficult? Is there a way to play that introduces more strategy and difficulty? Are there servers with special rules that have a higher difficultly level that I should reroll on?

    submitted by /u/galbraithta
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player question

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 04:26 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I played lotro about a year ago and only stopped playing because my computer died. I have since replaced the computer and was interested in coming back but i was near the of moria and I do not remember what I am supposed to be doing.

    My question is: should I try to figure out what the neck I was doing and power through, or should I level an alt to "relearn" the game?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/jpoleto
    [link] [comments]

    Account Suspended for 1v1

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:13 AM PST

    As the title says, I was testing the new PvMP update the other day for about 10 min. Had about 4 fights 1v1 and my account got instantly banned.

    Is there any way to have this sorted?

    I've tried to contact support and my ticket was closed without having a chance to reply or get any clarification. I've posted on Discord and Fantus removed my message 1min after I pointed the issue. Moments later I've joined voice channel just to notice that he talks about someone (me) being banned for 1v1 (at least have the decency to respond, if someone has an issue instead of just removing the message).

    Therefore, Moors was always full of rank farmers and plenty of playerbase is still ranking up by 1v1 in the lower part of the map. How comes that someone that is testing things out gets suspended while macro'ers have/had no issues for years?

    Sorry for my rant but I find it unfair...and most likely by the time I'll get a response from SSG the suspension is gone.

    submitted by /u/Yupiiel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment