• Breaking News

    Monday, November 15, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Better Biscuit Bureau tribute to LotRO

    Lord of the Rings Online | Better Biscuit Bureau tribute to LotRO


    Better Biscuit Bureau tribute to LotRO

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:54 PM PST

    How should I spend my money to get all the juice from the game.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 12:45 AM PST

    First of all please excuse me due to my english. Its not my native kanguage so I will try my best to explain my question. Finally I managed for having enough free time to play LOTRO. But when I would like to buy the game I am little bit confused about the process. For example if I buy the base game and upgrade my account as a VIP. Should I buy the expansions also ? Even if I need to buy the expansions is there any benefits that I can get from buying Ultimate Fan Editions ? If I buy the ultimate fan editions, the items that I receive are going to be account bound or character bound ? Thanks for all your time and replies in advance.

    submitted by /u/Extension_Pie1834
    [link] [comments]

    Gonz's Deepscrave Explorer's Guide

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:33 PM PST

    Buy Minas Morgal and Gundabad or level-skip and Gundabad?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:13 PM PST

    Just hit lvl 123 and got to Morder Besieged and a bit stuck on what to do, whether to buy and work through the Minas Morgul areas and then go into Gundabad, or buy the collectors edition with the level skip and XP boosts and go straight to 130?

    submitted by /u/ShaneBazTe
    [link] [comments]

    which epic quest character death hit you the hardest?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 09:01 AM PST

    and why was it candaith ? šŸ˜­

    honestly, all of the grey company deaths leading up to and during pelennor fields hit me really hard, but so did theoden and theodred even though those ones were canon and I knew they were coming.

    submitted by /u/jaythenerdkid
    [link] [comments]

    adventuring in erebor and the dale-lands

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:01 AM PST

    Dale and Erebor

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 02:19 AM PST

    Alright, I'm asking this here because the in-game store is garbage at explaining things.

    I'd like to unlock the area of the game where the Lonely Mountain is. I want to be able to freely roam the place and do quests. What expansion or quest pack should I buy for that?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/XescoPicas
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie here, how to start?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:22 PM PST

    I've gust installed the client and figured out only "Fate of Gundabad" is availble to play. I am very new to MMORPG, so sorry for dumb questions. What is the main campaign? wikipedia says it is Shadows of Angmar, but how can I play it?

    submitted by /u/Hasimir_Fenring0
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Returning

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Hey all, sorry if this gets asked a lot but I have a few questions on returning. I stopped playing around 2011/2012 when Turbine still owned the game. I played from the Turbine client and didn't use Steam, but I'd like to return and play through steam. Has it been too long to recover my old toons? I saw something about a time limit. Also, can I play on steam if my old account was with Turbine? If so, I might download the game and give it a shot.

    I played on the Brandywine server and had purchased a bunch of expansions and regions. I'd rather not need to repurchase those. Canceled my WoW sub recently and looking for a change of pace. I loved lotro back in the day.

    submitted by /u/M3ad0w5
    [link] [comments]

    Status: inaccesible

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 10:31 AM PST

    Status: inaccesible

    Hello friends, I am a returning player and it's impossible to connect to my old account where I had a character in Landroval server. It says inaccesible. I already sent a ticket to but nobody answer in StandingStone...

    Could someone help me get my character back? Thank you.

    https://preview.redd.it/gc2xdtw5ulz71.png?width=591&format=png&auto=webp&s=27dd6c4b1c9b9bfac524b9115c9e8310b925a08d

    submitted by /u/Shadbox
    [link] [comments]

    Steam client launches to black screen (after update?)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I'm fairly new and I've been levelling, but I'm having trouble running the game suddenly. I'm on a new laptop and I got the game all setup and running prior to the Gundabad patch. After the patch the launcher launches to a black screen and just hangs there. The only way I can get it to launch is to delete my user preferences files in the LOTRO folder in Documents. The launcher then asks me if I want to use DX11 and then it successfully launches the game. I have to do this every time.

    Also, I cannot alt-tab out of the game. I set "ForceFakeFullScreen=True" in user preferences as suggested online, and this worked pre-patch but not after the patch.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pareod
    [link] [comments]

    What missions give traceries as rewards? Somewhere I read "instances", but I did trouble in tooks at my level and did not get any. I have more "enchantments runes" than I can use and you can't trade those in. (Not being able to choose my preferred traceries when I do win them is annoying)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 01:28 PM PST

    I hit 140 last night and I'm dissapointed with the lack of gear choices available.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 06:39 AM PST

    I realize that this is literally week one of the 140 cap update, and better gear will be released with further content, but for right now I feel so completely naked. I'm hoping that others have progressed further and found a few better options than I have.

    I ended up buying the baseline audacity gear as a starting point, then bartered for every recipe that I could send to my alts.

    The ilv1460 cloak (that takes 3 Sunstone shards) doesn't even have an essence slot. The same goes for every crafted piece for both sides of the equip panel - several shards for 455/460 purple gear that has one or no essences slots.

    That's not even mentioning yet that I managed to hit 1.2m physical mastery on my red line guard and barely wound up below 150% total damage increase.

    I also bartered for the yellow legs and wrists just to add essences for a little finesse so that I could run some basic missions and school/library.

    Maybe I'm just not seeing any better options and feel bit frustrated, but the zhelruka allegiance bartered gear doesn't look all that sexy either.

    Tldr; I hit cap, everything's purple and yellow. Has anyone else found better options, because even the crafting options aren't so hot?

    At this point, I'll probably try and run some basic 3 mans for some kind of scalable teal gear.

    submitted by /u/Munenori83
    [link] [comments]

    Cancelled lvl 1 guild quest

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 06:41 PM PST

    Ultimate Edition items - Usage on Legendary Servers?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Hello,

    With black friday coming up, I was curious in maybe taking a peek at buying an ultimate Edition, but had a question.

    • With regards to cosmetics/teleports/mounts and XP accelerators (the equipable ones) are they all useable in current content (Shadow of Angmar on Treebeard).

    I'd be interested in the XP items mainly just for alts (i have no complaints about the pace in general) does the minas morgul/gundabad or lotro store one work? (as they'd be the only editions i could buy).

    Tldr: will a level 1 character be able to use the xp accelerator earrings/equipment etc from morgul/gundabad (or lotro store item) on Treebeard Legendary Server.

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/ThatHealerOverThere
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about game

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 01:18 PM PST

    Hi there, guys. I have a lot of questions about the game

    1. Where can I get new legendsary horse? There is legendary weapon in Rivendell, but I don't see warhorse bridle. Old battle horse isn't enought good for Gudabad=(
    2. If I used tracery 121lvl and reforged for131 my weapon, I shouldn't buy new words, tracies etc?
    3. There is a lot of runes of heritage given for quests in Gundabad, but it's not useful in new legendary system, what to do with it?
    4. How to remember of gambits of Warden ? I'm playing with minstrel, but want to try new class, and it's hard enought=)))
    5. I'm playing "Blood of Azog: The Sixth War", how to do " You must complete the deed 'The Battle of Azanulbizar' to advance this quest "?

    Thanks for request=)

    submitted by /u/EntertainmentLow4941
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment