• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 14, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Can I just say that even though our player characters aren’t the main heroes of this universe I feel like even early on Lotro makes it clear that the things that we accomplish have weight behind them and that we aren’t just going out and doing something that a average guard/soldier could do.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Can I just say that even though our player characters aren’t the main heroes of this universe I feel like even early on Lotro makes it clear that the things that we accomplish have weight behind them and that we aren’t just going out and doing something that a average guard/soldier could do.


    Can I just say that even though our player characters aren’t the main heroes of this universe I feel like even early on Lotro makes it clear that the things that we accomplish have weight behind them and that we aren’t just going out and doing something that a average guard/soldier could do.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 06:37 PM PST

    Like I am doing the spider quest in Archet right after the intro quests ends and I just got to say that yeah I get why we have to kill the spider Queen. Like it feels like you go through a fing lot of her children just to get to her. I'm not saying that this is the most interesting quest in the world but I feel like it has enough weight to it for it to make sense why you have to kill the spider Queen.

    Idk I just like the fact that the game makes you feel like a genuine hero instead of just a mere lackey

    submitted by /u/DarkLordOfNirn
    [link] [comments]

    Character creation Armor sets

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Character creation Armor sets

    https://preview.redd.it/p8qrtuqnlfz71.png?width=475&format=png&auto=webp&s=50a99b1cbe0a34e8204e6bdbaf245c890e4fe5b5

    Greetings fellow adventurers. I would like to ask if the armors shown in the character creation screen are obtainable in-game and if yes, if they are somewhat easy to get or they are top end raiding gear. I am casual and usually play solo or can occasionally do a dungeon. Will I be able to get those armors?

    Thanks in Advance!

    submitted by /u/papajohn4
    [link] [comments]

    Serious raids require enhanced training, so simple dummy isn't enough :)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 04:38 PM PST

    New player - LOTROQUESTS2021 + others before 30th November?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Hi all, first off apologies if answers to this question have already been answered because I know there is already tons of information on this. But I just wanted to confirm what I should do in my position.

    I'm unable to play much before November 30th but wanted to make the most of unlocks etc while discounts are available. So my account is ready when I'm available to play.

    My plan is as follows: 1. get LOTROQUESTS2021 unlock 2. But one month of VIP and create 7 F2P classes and log onto all of them before 30th November. 3. With the LOTRO points from 1 month VIP, I will buy further expansions? Or increased storage? I'm a bit unsure here. If there aren't enough LOTRO points from 1 month subscription, I'm happy to buy a few more so I can get all the expansions on their sale before 30th November.

    I read that during VIP it would be good to get each character to lvl 20 to unlock riding skill for free? Is it a big issue if I didn't get time to do this over the next month? If I have to pay for it I don't mind, I'm assuming it's only a few $$.

    One last question, when 1 month VIP ends, I understand 2 of your 7 character slots will become locked. Is there anyway to know which 2 characters will become locked? I would probably want my least favourite classes to be locked after VIP.

    Any other tips will be hugely appreciated, but again I know there is already tons of information out there and I will do my best to read everything I need to know. Hope this also helps others :) thanks

    submitted by /u/Jaiwant
    [link] [comments]

    Wagon Supplies Quest in Cotsfast - Wildwood

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Having trouble finding the woodworking tools in Cotsfast as part of the "Supplies for the Supply Wagon" quest. Any help?

    submitted by /u/s1r1us_bl4ck
    [link] [comments]

    Is Beorn worth it? I like to melee but not a guardian guy

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Need some help

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:30 AM PST

    So hey, normally I love to find these things out on my own. More fun that way. But I think I missed something on this one. I've scoured the wiki and all else to no avail. I talked to Elskur and then went to find the buried necklace. Found the place, but there was nothing there. And yes, I did the use item thing. Did I miss something? Any and all thoughts welcome. I'll post the wiki too.

    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Quest:Buried_Promises

    submitted by /u/Nerosianer
    [link] [comments]

    Receive promos, yet unable to login to manage promotions even after password reset. Waiting on support if they bother

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Tolkien inspired music - Arnor, the sister kingdom to the southern realm of Geriad, was a kingdom of Men located in the land of Eriador in Middle-earth. The most famous king of Arnor was its second king Isildur. In the War of the Last Alliance, Isildur cut the One Ring from Sauron's hand.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 09:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment