• Breaking News

    Monday, October 11, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Haunted Vale. (Happy Halloween month!) This foggy area gave off some super creepy vibes.

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Haunted Vale. (Happy Halloween month!) This foggy area gave off some super creepy vibes.


    The Haunted Vale. (Happy Halloween month!) This foggy area gave off some super creepy vibes.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    I was today years old when I fell in love with the minstrel class

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    At the risk of sounding stupid, today I had a revelation. I had this dream last night about lotro (maybe I play to much...) I was an elf ministrel and it was epic

    This surprised me because of the misconception, I would later realise, that I had about this class. (Very poor DPS, Pain to Solo, etc).

    This morning when I woke up, I had this urge to give the class a try. So I did and E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G changed.

    The minstrel class is amazing! I find it's skills so immersive and fascinating. I started to read about the lore and the power of words (Song Of Ainur) and it captivated me.

    It is my new favorite class.

    I'm sorry about this rant but I really felt the need to share this with you guys. To my fellow minstrel, you guys rock !

    submitted by /u/Wanderer238
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    Greetings! Thought I'd return to LOTRO this week with the release of the brawler and the new Treebeard server. I havent played in a year or two and last I played I got a Beorning to Moria. Anything new in the lotro store or such I should be made aware of? Any new "Must haves" or so?

    Also: Any good kins on Treebeard recruiting? I'd love to have some sort of social group to chat and adventure with. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HerrHoffert
    [link] [comments]

    The nosy hobbit in Staddle knows way too much?!? I always have to run my alts starting from Little Delving (West Shire) and not Staddle, (East Shire) but dang she has ALL the gossip!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    lotro chat

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    what is the difference between "say" and "world"

    is world the server and say is more location specific??

    submitted by /u/GlitteringCash11
    [link] [comments]

    My LotRO Review! - First Time doing a Game Review, feel free to check it out!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    level 130 valar

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    I have a burglar, hunter and a warden at decent high levels on my account and i was wondering which class should i valar then. I was thinking a tank or a healer since the burglar, hunter and warden are dps/support.

    submitted by /u/Proud_Daschund
    [link] [comments]

    Which race / class combinations are the best or your favourite?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    In gaming in general I am a minmaxing tryhard. It takes me some time to think of what I'm gonna play. Currently I'm trying to decide on a race for my RK. I know I can play whatever I want. Now when I said it I saved you time to remind me so.

    As my understanding goes.. RK - Stout axe (3% fire dmg), Champion - men (animation speed, 5% 1h dmg + healing), high elf (sword dmg), Burglar - male men (animation speed), Hunter - elf (5% dmg), Warden, Captain, Minstrel - high elf (light damage),

    What are other good combinations not only talking stats but aesthetics too?

    submitted by /u/Tomas_Valach
    [link] [comments]

    Carn Dûm - Solo

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Hello, what is a good level to solo Carn Dƻm ?

    Im a hunter lv 53 and there is more than a week that im trying to recruit some people and do it but i never find anyone, so i´ve dicide to do it solo, but at the my currently level i cant, what is a good level to try solo it ?

    submitted by /u/Groover1880
    [link] [comments]

    Is LOTRO quest quality really that high?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Hello

    Thanks to SSG quest pack giveaway decided to give LOTRO a shot. The things that I mostly interested in are questing and story. Can I ask you for opinions on that topic?

    I heard a lot of good opinions on that, however, the same was with other MMORPGs, like GW2 and in this particular case I was very disappointed by the plot. Is LOTRO story really worth to play through?

    Also I like Tolkiens world. Read Hobbit, LOTR, on my way to Silmarillion

    Used to play WoW as my main MMORPG for around 10 years, but can't stay with the nightmare writers made of this fantasy universe and its plot with every expansion retcons

    Thank you, in advance:)

    submitted by /u/Timely-Gap6665
    [link] [comments]

    Am new to the game and just got Rare Mathom-hunter's Armor.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I got it from the free gift thing and it says it will give me class appropriate armor. Should I just use it now or save it for when I'm a higher level?

    submitted by /u/JohnTheRockCena
    [link] [comments]

    SSG Graphic update in 2022

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Hi guys, can somebody explain, what exactly does "Big graphical update in 2022" means? Models? Rework of older zones? UI Scale? Effects? Shadows? I know that they cannot change engine, it is almost impossible without spending lot of money, but can somebody specify what they really mean? Or do you have any ideas/speculation?

    submitted by /u/dragonstarcz
    [link] [comments]

    Arkenstone or Gladden server?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    I'm just getting started again and want to make sure I end up in the most active server I can. I wasn't too particular the first time I tried and ended up in a pretty dead one. It looks like one of these two would be my best bet? Not looking to RP that much, just want to be able to find groups for raids n such down the line and a nice PUG here and there. Are there guilds? Thank you šŸ˜Š

    submitted by /u/NeroPrizak
    [link] [comments]

    quest question

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Did they remove the weekly quest Tasks at hand? I have not seen it for last 2 weeks or so.

    submitted by /u/chris98919
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to do old and new content with ppl.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Feel free to send me tells or mail messages always if anyone wanna do old and new content or grind it together (LEGATHAR) (GLADDEN)

    submitted by /u/DCxSCARx
    [link] [comments]

    64 Bit Client issues

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys I've tried the 64 bit client as many of you have been posting about better performance but I keep having these errors: error1, error2(same as error1), error3.I've installed the recommended versions of the directX and whatnot but I keep having these issues, the game works just fine in the 32bit version so I guess I'll keep using it for now. If any of you know how to correct the problem let me know.

    submitted by /u/Bavinski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment