• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 6, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Exploring the Shire has set a kind of wanderlust in me to see the rest of this world

    Lord of the Rings Online | Exploring the Shire has set a kind of wanderlust in me to see the rest of this world


    Exploring the Shire has set a kind of wanderlust in me to see the rest of this world

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    "raid boss"

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Erebor bears seem to be larger than those from other parts of Middle-earth

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Guess Where in Middle-earth

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Overwhelmed with the amount of store options

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm just starting out, read some starter guides, tips, leveling, etc. I decided to play Hunter. What I'm very overwhelmed with is what to buy when first starting. There's a lot with high price tags and I simply don't know what is useful and what isn't/can wait to buy until much later. I don't mind paying money for QoL stuff and to make sure I have access to content. It seems the QoL stuff comes with the subscription but again, overwhelming. Any guidance would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/nate1208
    [link] [comments]

    What Makes a Good Region?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    What are your (least) favorite regions is a popular question on the sub, but what I see discused less frequently is why. What factors make a region a favorite for you in LOTRO? In no particular order, mine are:

    • Interesting, story-centric side quests
    • Scenery
    • Easy to navigate
    • Sensible reputation gain
    • Relation to Tolkien lore

    I was thinking of this while questing in Wildermore. It fits many of my criteria, but for some reason it remains one of my least favorite regions, and I was trying to figure out why. I think it's because the Nurzum storyline, while very interesting, runs the whole gauntlet of the region, so you have to endure many generic side quests in order to get to the payoff at the end. It also seems out of place, as if it was randomly plopped down on the map with no ties to Tolkien. I love Rohan, so this winter wasteland in between East and West Rohan is a bit of an annoyance. Curious to see what you all think.

    submitted by /u/jachildress25
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing: The Brawler - Class trailer

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Raiding while Deaf?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Exactly what it says on the tin. Thoughts? From my snooping, it seems like (some?) T1s might be doable with enough prep, but beyond that, it seems like being able to hear instructions on voice chat is a must.

    submitted by /u/inflatablezebras
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro Combat Audio Problem

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    No idea if anyone can help. This morning I logged into Lotro as usual. But all my combat/skill sounds were muffled or non existent? Some of my skills even just made a 'poof' sound :P The rest of my audio is fine (ambient, music, interface sounds). Anyone tried this, or has a fix?

    submitted by /u/JadelinHealer
    [link] [comments]

    Can an American play on Laurelin?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I'm on Landy, but hear that Laurelin is the real place for RP. As an American, will I basically be on the opposite schedule from most of the server?

    submitted by /u/CaptainFlowers09
    [link] [comments]

    LotRO, D&D, and the Lazy DM.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Hey, All, I recently started playing LotRO again (from level 1 once more). This also happened to coincide with me volunteering to be the DM for a D&D ⠀group (since nobody else ever does). Turns out, the intro areas are perfect introductory stories. I've ran through the Archet myth so many times since the game came out that I know the story beats and characters by heart. A few name changes here, a couple flavor changes there, and all of a sudden I have myself a nice level 1-5 adventure. That's really all there is to this post. Just and admiration for how well-done the intro stories are and my appreciation for them letting me be a lazy DM.

    submitted by /u/BabyEmmaXO
    [link] [comments]

    Li preparation for 13-10

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    LI preparation rule of thumb. Simplest advice i can make.

    Max out any "age" any level LI to either 60 or 70. Convert them on the highest level character. Don't imbue, don't add crystal/scroll/relic. If you dont care about runes you can use lower level characters as well.

    Tested as of last public beta available for launch. Hoping to get the pre-release version of the full guide done on Thursday.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YRefb9z1z2zFsIO6uPEe1LpGroQ9YqEvtpMxjuU5Hg4/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/squirle123
    [link] [comments]

    Wood Elf Question

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    I recently started playing LOTRO.

    I'm a Wood Elf and got to Level 11.

    However, I'm finding myself grinding hard to level up and noticed the damage I'm doing to certain enemies is not a lot.

    Is there a bow I should be looking out for? Is there a non range weapon I should have or being looking out for?

    submitted by /u/IrishD89
    [link] [comments]

    Where to farm T12/13 mats?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    I'm grinding my explorer currently and I reached T12. Does anyone know of the best place to farm T12/13 hides/ore outside crafting instances?

    submitted by /u/Grim_Oakheart
    [link] [comments]

    Locked out of account

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Had anyone had any luck with their support? I got a message saying my username or password were incorrect so I reset the password. The email came and it said I reset the password, getting a successful change message. I still can't login. I also requested my usernames to make sure I was using the correct one and I am. I can use another username I had to login but that doesn't help since my characters aren't under that name. I opened a support ticket a few weeks ago and have been adding to it requesting updates but no responses so far.

    submitted by /u/sinister_motives
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment