• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 23, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Lord of the Rings Online – Trailer (How do you like my Remaster? Resolution increased using neural networks up to 8K 60FPS)

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Lord of the Rings Online – Trailer (How do you like my Remaster? Resolution increased using neural networks up to 8K 60FPS)


    The Lord of the Rings Online – Trailer (How do you like my Remaster? Resolution increased using neural networks up to 8K 60FPS)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    After Years Away, I Have Rejoined!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Your best tip for a returning/new-ish player?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Hi guys! Currently downloading LOTRO at the moment. And I'm very familiar with MMO's, but not very much with LOTRO as I have like little to no playtime in the past. What's one tip you would give a new adventurer?

    submitted by /u/dxvw
    [link] [comments]

    Eregion Dawn

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Game cropping issues

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    I dont know how to describe it but the game is just on the top left of my screen and half of it isn't visible anyone know how to fix this? i tried to minimize and maximize nothing worked

    submitted by /u/Lucas_walker_exists
    [link] [comments]

    So, I have a level 31 man burglar, a level 13 elf hunter, a level 7 dwarf champion. what can be good vocations for each of them?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I was thinking about explorer on my burglar, woodsman on my hunter and armourer on my champion. Is that a good option? Should I make my hunter explorer?

    submitted by /u/Inevitable_Bug_4824
    [link] [comments]

    When To Spend Money

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Hello I want to start the game and mostly play solo for stories but the purchases like quest packs and expansions make it seem complicated. Is there a guide about when to buy something? Is it possible to play all of the story with 1 character? When I buy something is it account wide? Also is it possible to solo as a dwarf guardian? Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Gulmanas
    [link] [comments]

    Roll-Roll-Roll-Roll Song

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Which vocation is best for which class/race? Is there any vocation that is uniquely suited for a class, or race? Or it is same for every class and race?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Shadowfax server static group - level 1 to cap - instances, group questing.. ect.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    I really want to see if I can get people toegther to do this, as a way for all of us to get a level 60 (atm)
    and enjoy all the instances and try to get through as fast as we can as well.

    What're your thoughts? Would anyone want to team up with me?

    Do deeds complete faster with more than one person helping?

    submitted by /u/gimmeyobiscuits
    [link] [comments]

    A heads up

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Josh Strife Hayes is probably gonna come after LOTRO soon. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbzm1GvJLXE&list=WL&index=68 (*He mentions LOTRO failing to launch after a fresh installation because of the Directx 9 problem somewhere at the mid-way point and mentions LOTRO in passing again at the end.)

    I like his videos in general but oof, I hope he doesn't go too harsh in the possible LOTRO video. It's true, though, SSG needs to improve the situation with some players having to install Directx stuff separately to get the game running. 👀

    -

    Edit: Oof, the mixed bag that was this post and its reception. 😅 It's fair 'cause I didn't expect many people to know about Josh Strife Hayes but I just wanted to bring attention to it 'cause: (1) LOTRO doesn't get attention often, I think, and (2) LOTRO's installation issues exist, especially on newer machines.

    To clarify: Josh Strife Hayes is a YouTuber who talks about MMOs. He has a video series called 'Worst MMO Ever?' among other video essays on MMO-related topics.

    Side note: While in general, one can always expect bad faith takes on Reddit and other public avenues, it wouldn't hurt to remain respectful in the comments. *points to rule #1 of this subreddit*

    submitted by /u/Caeruleanity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment