• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Feels like an entire different game sometimes.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Feels like an entire different game sometimes.


    Feels like an entire different game sometimes.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    #TBT My Champion, Bludborn. His first day on the Elendilmir server in 2007.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Leveling between 100 and 105 ?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    So I'm back in the game. I'm level 100 without Gondor content unlocked.

    Where/how should I level between 100 and the Mordor expansion that starts at 105 ?

    I see that there is the Far Anorien region pack between 100 and 105, but it feels expensive at 1995 TP compared to the Mordor price? Am I missing something ?

    submitted by /u/o555
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so tired of the monetization being forced and the terrible expansion costs

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Just came back the past week, after a 3 1/2 year break and holy shit, i was hoping the quest pack feature wouldn't be a thing anymore, or maybe not until later on, but nope. Thats crazy. Im locked out of content after less than 17 hours in game. I was VIP for 2 years in the past as well.

    I bought the new expansion assuming it came with the old content as well, but nope, wrong again, thats my fault for not reading enough I suppose. Looks like a lot pretty quickly baked together stuff for the new expansions as well.. And why is this small xpac so expensive?

    this is really bullshit and can't believe its still this heavy on the mtx. its disgusting. They can't even run the LOTRO store in game anymore, VIP I see now requires you to go to a VIP vendor for things (wtf is that for), mounted combat i hear is still terrible.

    It hurts cause this game was so special before, and still has an amazing art direction and world to explore, locked behind so much fucking greed.

    submitted by /u/SkywalkerTalker
    [link] [comments]

    Free to a good home

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment