• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | The saddest moment of lotro 😭

    Lord of the Rings Online | The saddest moment of lotro ��


    The saddest moment of lotro ��

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PST

    "Then something Tookish woke up inside him, and he wished to go and see the great mountains, and hear the pine-trees and the waterfalls, and explore the caves, and wear a sword instead of a walking-stick."

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Hi folks! I made an environment of a peaceful evening in Bag End. Hope it can help anyone who needs a breather from life right now. "...It was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort" – J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Here’s to my first time meeting an a**hole on LotRO

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:16 PM PST

    Since I started playing LotRO on the new year day of this year, everyone I met on my server (and on Reddit) are friendly and helpful, well, until today.

    Since I'm playing on a German server and everything on the channels is on German, I'd presume everyone would at least understand German (my German is not good either, but it still gets by). As I was looking through the instance finder, I saw someone around my level also interested in an instance I wanna do, so I sent him/her a message asking in German if he/she has done the instance. To my surprise, he/she responded me with "du bist ein Hund" ("you are a dog" in German), and soon after "this is the only German I know". I replied "is this supposed to be a joke?" and he/she said "of course a German would ask that." Withholding all the nasty things I wanted to say, I wrote back "I'm no German. And I'm fairly certain it's impolite to say this no matter where you are from." and blocked him/her afterwards.

    I understand there are all kinds of people playing this game and one is bound to meet someone nasty online. And probably my encounter to many others is not even considered as "nasty", because they have had worse. So as I keep playing this game, I'll probably meet even more annoying people with even more hurtful words. But anyway, here's to my first... πŸ™ƒ

    submitted by /u/gam2u
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for Blue Line Champion

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Hi guys, I really like playing blue line champion because it lets me solo hard content in the game, I used to go dual wield before all the imbuement stuff and now that ai returned to the game I realized you can block attacks while going 2handed as a blue champion so I wanna ask you, which is better? dual wield or 2handed? looking at the abilities I think Riposte, one of the main sources of damage for blue champions, does more with 2handed since it's just one strike but i'm still not sure which weapon I should go. Could anyone please help me?

    submitted by /u/galagart
    [link] [comments]

    After held captive far to long, Belegvoorn joins the desperate villagers to defend Archet ⚔️

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 02:17 AM PST

    UI help - Font Size

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I have a 1440p monitor and at full screen stuff is unreadable! Scaling the UI makes some stuff bigger but horribly blurry. Running in lower res looks ugly and blurry too. Is there any way to improve this? I know I can do chat size but it seems some UI stuff is just locked into a tiny font.

    submitted by /u/Chaosmeister
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO POINTS | BEST METHOD

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:36 AM PST

    Good morning, I need to buy the expansions for this game, but as I live in Brazil, it becomes very expensive. An expansion that costs 99$, converting for Brazilian currency, is more or less 579R$, for you to have an idea, the minimum wage here is 1100R$, That is, I have to learn a good route to make LOTRO points. I thank everyone who helps me with tips.

    submitted by /u/mbrenoaf
    [link] [comments]

    It would be perfect for SSG to realease REAL classic lotro servers.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:52 PM PST

    Look at the legendary servers. Everybody was so hyped about them, there were huge queues at the beggining. Then people realized that that was just a scam with no hard and fun content. If they released SOA lotro with future proggresion into Moria and maybe Mirk and Isen twice the amount of people would join at the start and they would all keep playing. The developers have said they have code for older lotro versions. It needs a bit of tweaking for modern systems, sure, but the payout would be immense.

    submitted by /u/Tixorus
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling from 120-130

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PST

    I just got to level 120 and started questing from beorns camp, got a couple levels, and then went to the morgul vale. I went through what seemed like all the quests in the morgul vale, and only about about 2 levels from it. Im sitting at lvl 124, and am wondering what to do next. I hit the 3 camps in morgul vale, and there aren't any more quests available to me. I feel like pre-mordor every area was easy and intuitive to progress through, but from 100-120 ive had issues questing, and it has taken forever to find stuff to grind XP. But maybe i am missing something. Does anyone have any tips for leveling between 120-130? thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/kdawg42069
    [link] [comments]

    New player here from Australia here, got a question.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:16 AM PST

    What server is best active for my timezone? In case I want to eventually party up with players that are online when I am. As well as get the best connection and least amount of latency. Sorry if I sound like an idiot in advance.

    submitted by /u/MultiversalManhunter
    [link] [comments]

    Bullroarer Update 29 - Preview #3

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Lore-master bear tanking

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 04:55 AM PST

    Me and two friends (Champion and Beorning, lvl 60) recently tried the Halls of Crafting in Moria and the first Boss, Ambal, absolutely wiped the floor with us. He constantly hit our tanking champion for 5k+ damage even with only 1-3 buffs on him. All other Moria instances (except for Dark Delvings which we haven't tried yet) worked quite well with 3 people, but we can't seem to beat that guy. Now we wondered if we could maybe let my bear tank Ambal since it has the highest morale of us all. Does anyone have some tips on how to tank with the bear and how to not lose aggro with it? Is that even feasible?

    submitted by /u/IlikeGollumsdick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment