• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Me and my kinnie as Legolas and Gimli! :D

    Lord of the Rings Online | Me and my kinnie as Legolas and Gimli! :D


    Me and my kinnie as Legolas and Gimli! :D

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PST

    "Beyond your darkened windows, there is light. The skies shine above, as they always have. "

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Reminded me of the Earth-kin at Angmar (Except top right, that can be Gollum)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:20 PM PST

    LOTRO | Bree Music and Ambience (Night)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:06 PM PST

    When can I expect to play again? I received this Monday at 12pm EST. Should I be able to log back in exactly then this coming Monday?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:22 PM PST

    LOTRO composer Chance Thomas has relaunched his company: HUGEsound Records

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:19 PM PST

    Character server transfer time?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:50 AM PST

    Has anyone done a character transfer recently that can give me a timeline estimate? I initiated one on Wednesday this week and haven't been charged points yet. Is that normal?

    The internet seems to be all over the place when I've tried searching for this answer.

    Edit: Fixed. For anyone having this problem: Someone had the same problem on the LOTRO forums. The issue was the "Stay signed in for 8 hours" checkbox on the launcher. So it didn't register the account being offline in order to start the transfer. Unchecked the box and signed out, redid the process and worked within a couple minutes.

    submitted by /u/DeathByBees
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment