• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Forest path to Imladris

    Lord of the Rings Online | Forest path to Imladris


    Forest path to Imladris

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Looking buy this for my collection, anyone have one to sell?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:05 AM PST

    I don't appreciate the sarcasm, Bori.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:51 AM PST

    Elderslade and LI title

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:31 AM PST

    With no crafting ability (and no option to craft Elderslade supply packs), is it possible to get relics and legendary titles for my weapon?

    submitted by /u/wojcik0602
    [link] [comments]

    If you want him, come and claim him! (OC)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Kinship

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:49 PM PST

    Hello, I'm pretty new to the game and have been playing/streaming for the past few days and would like to join a kinship. But I don't know how or where to ask. My name in game is itsinch. :)

    submitted by /u/its_inch
    [link] [comments]

    US Server

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Hello! Was curious if anyone had suggestions for a US server that has an active late night PST community.

    Maybe even suggestions on casual kins that have primary hours between 9pm - 2am PST.

    You guys rock and are so helpful. I always read post on this sub Reddit and find the community strong.

    Peace.

    submitted by /u/Arnlife
    [link] [comments]

    Gear at lvl 120+ without Expansions

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:21 PM PST

    On my second account I havent got yet any of the higher level expansions, I do have however all the quest packs, etc. from the SSG 2020 "giveaways" and other content that I did buy.

    Traditionally the best quest reward gear comes from the Epic quest lines and epic quests were accessible even if you didnt own the area, but the Black Book of Mordor reverses this and requires owning the expansion - this sadly goes all the way to book quest lines 130 and beyond. I was disappointed because I was counting on that gear to replace my underlevel crafted gear when my toons started reaching higher levels...

    Level 120+ appears to be an eternal catch-22, and I am not talking about the fancy stuff... most if not all seems to be either reputation or expansion gated!

    Could anybody give me a couple of pointers, thanks!

    submitted by /u/ElSrJuez
    [link] [comments]

    [Scenario] "Vote on the next World Design LOTROStream Destination!"

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:32 PM PST

    I copied this from the forums - you'll have to log over there to vote. Here's the link to the thread

    Hello all! A few weeks ago, I took you all through a preview tour of the upcoming Wildwood area of Bree-land. The stream was great - a casual Q&A and commentary track on things ranging from the Wildwood itself to the inception of World Design in LOTRO. I'm excited to say that I am gearing up for another stroll with Middle-earth with you all next week but before I do that, I'd like your help in deciding which region we'll walk through.

    Above this post is a poll. Please take a moment to vote on the region we'll be walking through!

    What is this stream?
    It's a leisurely behind-the-scenes stroll through a section of Middle-earth wherein I'll talk about the area we are in, the design process behind it (and in general), and muse about what it takes to make landscape. Like the last stream, this is a World-design focused stream. I won't be answering questions related to topics outside of my area of influence.

    Where is this stream?
    LOTROStream on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/lotrostream)

    When is this stream?
    As of writing this, we don't a specific time set yet outside of next week. Expect announcements soon!

    submitted by /u/Laurelinarien
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think: will we ever get private servers?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:07 AM PST

    Hi :-)

    Sometimes I feel nlstalgic for the SoA and MoM times. Not that goofy experience we got with "legendary servers" - but a true "Lotro Classic". I know that won't happen for a couple of reasons. But I could see some dedicated fans create private-servers!

    For that we would actually nees the original code. So here is my question: do you think they will ever release the code to the public? Maybe when lotro shuts down one day? Do you think lotro has enough fans for that?

    :)

    submitted by /u/Tephi187
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary servers still worth it?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:59 PM PST

    Hey guys, returning player here, So I have a lvl 50 toon on a basically dead server from years and years ago when I first played as a kid. and I also have a lvl 60 toon on Anor which I played back when the server was up to the Moria expansion.

    Im wondering if its worth it to continue on the legendary server? Ie, is the server still populated etc. Or if I should look to transfer my other toon to a more populated server like Brandywine?

    I really don't want to make a new character because while I do truely enjoy the earlygame content, I don't wish to subject myself to the Angmar lvl 40-50 ish grind again and I want to experience what else the game has to offer.

    submitted by /u/Botstar_13
    [link] [comments]

    The Meduseld Panoramic

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:36 AM PST

    "rank 8 warg" - what does this mean

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:47 PM PST

    my friend told me they have a rank 8 warg, what does this exactly mean? I understand they're talking about the evil race, the prowler I believe. and rank 8 is some pvp rating, but is this a hard rating to get? what do you have to do to get it? is it meant to be an impressive rank?

    submitted by /u/orginalname123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment