• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Does anyone know why there is this house in the middle of the forest south of Beaconwatch? No quests lead to it

    Lord of the Rings Online | Does anyone know why there is this house in the middle of the forest south of Beaconwatch? No quests lead to it


    Does anyone know why there is this house in the middle of the forest south of Beaconwatch? No quests lead to it

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:40 PM PST

    I am become Chicken, Lord of the Wings

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:13 AM PST

    "Take it off! Take it off! Fool, take it off! Take off the Ring!"

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:22 PM PST

    I hope you love this video! In the future, many bowed their heads and asked themselves "why did I not pay attention to this game?" and they will cry in pain in their heart watching this type of video. LOTRO is not just a game, it is a work of art that needs to be played and understood. ❤

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Overabundance of Solo Quests?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:47 PM PST

    My friends and I have been playing through LOTRO for the last year or so, on and off, in a 4 person fellowship. We got to Moria and Lothlorien a few months ago and we've been surprised at how many solo quests there have been - we have to keep disbanding our fellowship to do them. Is this pretty standard for the rest of the game?

    submitted by /u/0_haimark
    [link] [comments]

    Current players using Starlink BETA: what are your experiences?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:06 PM PST

    I use Starlink while playing LOTRO. Looking for similar players to discuss.

    submitted by /u/deharm
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to LOTRO after 7 Years! Advice Please

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:17 AM PST

    I'm just installing the client now and would appreciate any advice for a returning player.

    I last played when the Helm's Deep expansion was released but babies and children have dominated my life for a few years. As they're a bit older now, I'm looking to make some more time to play.

    I was an original founder member and bought an EU lifetime subscription for £75 back in 2008/2009, which looking back now was an absolute bargain!

    However, I'm at a complete loss on where to start as I assume any mechanics, gear, crafting, levelling etc I was used to is now well out of date.

    I've also only ever had one toon (which will be at whatever the cap was in 2013) and I'm not sure whether to start form scratch or to not. Perhaps on a legendary server?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated, especially with where to spend my 7 years worth of accrued points. I don't want to waste them by not knowing what I'm doing! By my calculations I should have around 50'000 points available as I had a few thousand left when I last played.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/OreoPredator
    [link] [comments]

    The Great River - Easterling Camp in the Brownlands

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:49 AM PST

    Hi! I'm totally new to lotro and looking for someone to play with.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PST

    I tried the game couple months ago but it got confusing. I just returned recently and still find the same thing. Would be nice to have someone to play along and guide me through.

    submitted by /u/blue38k
    [link] [comments]

    Ill Omens extended through March 14

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Kind Party Fun!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:24 AM PST

    Kind Party Fun!

    I got to attend my very first kin party! It was so much fun that I didn't take many pictures, but I can tell you there was music, there were fireworks, there were riddles, there were horse races, maypoling, passing out from too much pipeweed, photoshoots and fun galore!

    Firework lit sky

    Fireworks at the kin house

    My first unofficial gig xD

    Come together for the photoshoot

    A happy Fudgekins on stage

    Beautiful maypole action

    submitted by /u/FudgekinsHobbit
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro YouTube channel

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:11 AM PST

    What the hell is going on over there? There have been like 100 uploads of the same video in the last one hour

    submitted by /u/Anatolianer
    [link] [comments]

    Monetization of the game?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:49 AM PST

    First of all sorry if this has been asked many times but I am a new-returning player and I have a few questions I need help with.I played this game when I was a lot younger and last year during quarantine period but never really got past level 30.My question is how costly is this game?To elaborate I have the quad expansion pack and all quest packs from the code last year and while I get that for content I have to buy expansions, I am mostly referring to things like bag space,riding skills,etc.For example can I play the game without buying anything but expansions or it will be a major chore because I dont have purchased some store "conveniences" like bag space,gold cap and things like that.And on another side note how p2w is the game if it is p2w at all.Any help is appreciated.Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/VagosSkon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment