• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Fornost Fields (comp)

    Lord of the Rings Online | Fornost Fields (comp)


    Fornost Fields (comp)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Eomer, Marshal of the Mark & Eomer King (my character cosplaying as Eomer lol)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:27 PM PST

    "Indeed I have not seen them roused like this for many an age"

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Nothing much better than holing up in Hobbiton for a bit of farming

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:55 AM PST

    Help identifying cosmetic

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:52 PM PST

    I really like this background from the website and made it a wallpaper.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:54 AM PST

    New player, what is the stuff I (we) need to know

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 09:11 PM PST

    So I started playing with my gf ( she is blind so we play the same character ) anyway, and we hit lvl 20 and we were wondering what are the first dungeons and how to get our first horse mount? We started a dwarf DPS warrior and we are question along Bree ATM. This game is great especially for the lore. Hope we can get a bit of useful tips from some experienced players here ☺️

    submitted by /u/Sereniitty
    [link] [comments]

    Running instances over-levelled?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:22 AM PST

    I missed a few instances (great barrow, forsaken inn) as I was levelling up. Now my chars are at lvl 45+, and most people on LFF wants to do these instances around lvl 25. I read there're marks as rewards for finishing objectives in these instances but do I get as many marks as if I were to run them at the same level?

    And what about running the instances (e.g. Fornost, Annuminas) I have already completed? Do I still get marks for finishing the objectives?

    submitted by /u/gam2u
    [link] [comments]

    How can I tell which expansions do I have?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:46 AM PST

    A few days ago I purchased the Expansion Trove. Upon completing the purchase, I saw an error message saying something like "Purchase Incomplete". Then I checked my online banking and I saw a sum equal to that of the purchase been subtracted from my account.

    https://i.imgur.com/Q1ciFf2.png
    https://i.imgur.com/NhtSTVz.png

    Then I checked the LOTRO website history where the purchase is indicated as being successful.

    After that I entered the game and opened the in-game Store to see the expansions from the Trove still available. At that point I submitted a ticket to Customer Support explaining this exact same thing. The person from support responded to me and told me that the purchases have been successful and I should note that "that these expansions will not show up on the MyAccount page and may still be visible in the shop, though this may change in the future".

    So my character is just level 21, should I go by horse to Moria to see if I have it or not? How can I know if the purchase has been successful or not? Also after playing WoW I know that in WoW you can't get quests above your level.

    submitted by /u/tianlansha01
    [link] [comments]

    [LOTRO Unofficial Webcomic] Chapter 5: Retake Weathertop! (7 pages)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Returning Player - Soloing Group Content

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Hey gang. Thinking of coming back to LOTRO. Is warden still the king of soloing group content, or have other classes eclipsed it at this point?

    submitted by /u/SymmetricalSolipsist
    [link] [comments]

    Video with the most important locations from the book

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:31 AM PST

    I'm currently re-reading The Return of the King, and I wonder whether I can find some kind of a video showing the locations from the books? Taking into account my poor gaming skills and very infrequent gaming sessions, it may well be months before my character reaches Gondor or even some farther parts of Rohan and I am able to see these iconic places "in person."

    submitted by /u/ladysherlockian
    [link] [comments]

    Sales for quest packs? Buying Eriador quest pack instead of single ones?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Hey,

    recently returning player here. I almost exclusively play with my gf and we're both around lvl 35 now so we quickly run out of quests at the moment.

    I read somewhere on this sub that quest packs would go on sale twice a year, one in April (when the game has it's anniversary) and one to Christmas or something. Is this still true? I found some info about the anniversary but nothing about sales for quest packs.

    Also, is the Eriador quest pack really worth the price considering they have a lot of overlapping lvls or am I better off buying single quest packs? I currently got 3900 LOTRO points, my gf prob like 50 (she didn't buy VIP, yet). So my idea was to give her VIP for a month and Evendim (lvl 32-50) for both of us for now and then get Eregion (lvl 45-55) and Enedwaith (lvl 60-65) later.

    Does this make sense? What do you guys suggest as best investment for mostly playing duo?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Omnilatent
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, very easy and enjoy this video!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment