• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | beautiful ambience

    Lord of the Rings Online | beautiful ambience


    beautiful ambience

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:05 AM PST

    It's Raining Chicken!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Lament for the lone LOTRO musician

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I need help choosing a chararcter/class to stick to

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:12 PM PST

    I keep changing between 4 classes, and need a verdict as to which to level first, here is my selection and reasoning:

    My Stout-Axe burglar is very fun to play, love stealth, specced into gambler with some cool in-combat regen for longevity in some harder fights, I've been waiting for a class like this for Dwarves for some time. Looks like a miner, with a grudge.

    My HE Guardian is modeled on the Galadhrim in the Two Towers film, blended with Gil Galad's Noldorin in the Fellowship of the Ring Film. 2h with some spec into some dps and regenerative passives(not very effective so far, some tips for regen would be nice). Now with the Last Alliance armor finally provided from the beginning, I've finally completed the aesthetic I was after.

    I have a Beorning, I love bees, so there's some healing and some spec into dps/tanking, kind of hybridized for general pve content, may look into hard healing or tanking later on. Its a cool class.

    I have a HE Warden, more melee focused (racials), possible off-tank, looking for more regen as well later on. I like the mobility it has and the ability to solo everything to a point, plus the option to CC/Range dps with a Tanking option.

    My ONLY GRIPE with Warden is that I do not like javelins, it's a class based on Haldir, supposedly... but is more like a Roman Legionary/Velite, i don't understand. I do understand that it's some different gear that was introduced, just don't see the point.

    Thanks for your consideration in this matter everyone, if anyone has any pointers regarding bettering my current builds, or reasons to select a class, I definitely want to know ;)

    Edit: Spelling.

    Cheers.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheLordSanguine
    [link] [comments]

    Evernight 4-3-21 Go Warsteed race

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Next Thursday @ 20:30 Cet a serverwide Warsteed race . For details for the route start and checkpoints http://exploremiddleearth.com/wordpress/warsteed-race-4-3-21-go-2030-cet/

    submitted by /u/squirle123
    [link] [comments]

    Fantasy Geek: Lord of the Rings- Aragorn...Gollum...and Sam! OH MY!!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:02 PM PST

    Returning german - which server?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Hello,

    I havn't played for some years now (have gold membership because I bought the lifetime support at release) and wonder which server I should join. As far as I see there are two german / EU servers here. Should I join them? I thought about the legendary server but I am not sure if I should make a subscription and want to test the water before ...

    Regards

    submitted by /u/WizardWalke
    [link] [comments]

    Which quest pack?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:31 AM PST

    I'm thinking Evendim or Trollshaws. Is Evendim better because it has more? I dumbly spent Lp on something useless so I'm grinding for some atm through deeds, so can purchase xD

    submitted by /u/pondfrog111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment