• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Clear Night in Dol Amroth

    Lord of the Rings Online | Clear Night in Dol Amroth


    Clear Night in Dol Amroth

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Picked up this dorky, lost elf in North Ithilien. ((it's my hubby)) :P

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:45 PM PST

    Behold! The White City! (but it's kinda pink at sunset...)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Negative outgoing healing, screenshot taken on a lvl 115 warden, has anyone else had this issue?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Adventures in Evendim!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Adventures in Evendim! submitted by /u/FudgekinsHobbit
    [link] [comments]

    Minstrel Problems

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:24 PM PST

    I'm a Rune-Keeper playing with my Minstrel friend. I got a trait that's giving me 40 Finesse while they don't have any and... we did Minas Tirith... 75% of their attacks were Resisted.

    Do they need to use the same trait as me or is there something we're overlooking?

    submitted by /u/Traltwin
    [link] [comments]

    Need some answers.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:15 PM PST

    HI, new player here, I have a question, is this game p2w?Like, am I going to be able to complete the whole storyline without buying coins, or grinding for 200 hours after 2 quests?

    submitted by /u/mr_bubbleg
    [link] [comments]

    Save graphic presets

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:07 AM PST

    Is there a way in game, or using a plugin, to save custom graphic presets?

    For doing group content I sometimes need to lower graphic settings and make them less cinematic (less bloom and more ambient light).

    But constantly switching basic presets means I have to constantly edit visual stats.

    Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Grim_Oakheart
    [link] [comments]

    How do I go about getting a refund for WoTP?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:38 AM PST

    I bought WoTP in the belief that it is playable by all classes and races, since there was no disclaimer otherwise on the purchase page. It turns out that the content is not playable on non-DPS classes like Captain and Guardian (I main a Captain). Since I have no need for an expansion my main can't play, I wonder how I go about getting a refund?

    submitted by /u/opingebr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment