• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Laketown at sunset...

    Lord of the Rings Online | Laketown at sunset...


    Laketown at sunset...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:28 PM PST

    Me and the Boys Going on an Adventure

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    When RNG is treating you well

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Old expansions added to new store, including an "Expansion Trove" consisting of expansions Moria to Mordor

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Any benefit to this?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    I'm a returning player, I quit around the time Mordor released. I own all the expansions except for the Three Peaks one, I was just wondering if there's any benefit to buying it before I get there? Or if I should just wait.... As I intended on starting fresh anyway.

    The only reason I'm asking is I noticed the VIP vendor has a quest related to the expansion that my new character can take.

    submitted by /u/malignantthanhermate
    [link] [comments]

    Brishzel

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:02 PM PST

    I'm level 23 now, and questing/deeding in the barrow downs... I can't beat Brishzel (the barghest/ "grave dog" inside the most southern barrow of the northern barrow downs). He's only level 20, but has some special shine around its picture and 8000 morale.

    I had no problem defeating any of the other "barrow bosses" in the northern barrow downs... Why this big difference?

    I guess I'll just go quest first in the old forest and come back later, but just would like to understand...

    submitted by /u/FrankvdN
    [link] [comments]

    Slow Leveling Kinships on NA Servers?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    I just sorely miss doing GB, Fornost, Garth Agarwen, etc. on level with a group of friends. I want to do the pie delivery and Quick Post deeds in the Shire with someone to experience the frustration alongside me. I want to do Carn Dum, Halls of Night, the Rift again. Sure, this game is wonderful solo, but the group content is just as rich and rewarding, and having briefly experienced that togetherness back at the beginning of the legendary servers, I find myself missing it dearly now that the level cap on the legendaries is rapidly approaching the traditional servers. It seems like everyone on both the legendary servers and the traditional servers is at endgame, and running either endgame instances or doing scalable content at cap. I know a lot of higher level players are willing to carry you through these instances, but it's really not the same experience as doing it on-level and using the intended teamwork, group makeup, and strategies to complete difficult raids and instances.

    If any slow-leveling kinship on any NA server (including legendary) is recruiting right now, let me know. I'm a completionist who loves deeding out entire regions before I leave them, so I really take my time with this game. I'm a Warden main, and I can DPS and off-tank (or even main tank if absolutely necessary) in group content. But at this point I'm so desperate to experience the early levels of this game with a group again that I'll play any class needed to fill roles, lol. I currently have toons on Anor, Gladden, and Brandywine, but I'll gladly roll a new one if there's a kinship with a questing fellowship in the starting areas.

    submitted by /u/danicorbtt
    [link] [comments]

    Getting into endgame

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    I am a returning player who left right at the introduction of Minas Morgul and currently am lvl 130. Did not quest in MM nor Wells of Langflood nor Elderslade. What do you guys think is a good first step towards getting into the endgame?:

    1. Quest MM to unlock dailies/weeklies
    2. Buy and quest Elderslade expansion to gear up and play instances of War of the Three Peaks
    3. A combination of both? Or something else?
    submitted by /u/Tooshimoosie
    [link] [comments]

    I'm am a newish player you could say

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:47 PM PST

    I have played a bit of LOTRO since it was released but this time I am loving it. I have decided that I either want to level a Captain or Champion. Which one is more solo or Duo friendly? Any feedback is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/The-Grand-Facade
    [link] [comments]

    Purchase VIP for a friend?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:47 PM PST

    How? The store doesn't show the game time codes anymore?

    submitted by /u/moberry64
    [link] [comments]

    1 day suspension , followed by a 7 day

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:09 PM PST

    I started playing again recently after a long break, but, used to be VIP. Got an email saying my account was suspended for a day due to some conduct violation and got another the next day saying its a 7 day suspension. I asked them why and havent received a response yet. I was mixing it up with political talk but so were a lot of people. I didnt hurl any personal insults at anyone although someone did wish me dead. Just wondering what rule was broken and guess Ill have to be careful what I chat about on there .

    submitted by /u/Commercial-Vehicle67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment