• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Finally arrived to Misthallow

    Lord of the Rings Online | Finally arrived to Misthallow


    Finally arrived to Misthallow

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:36 AM PST

    FOOL OF A TUK. HUR!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:50 AM PST

    Lake Evendim

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Ch.2 & 3 of my LOTRO webcomic project (corrected)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:11 PM PST

    Mounted Combat as a Hunter is TRULY AMAZING but I'm sad that Mounted Combat is a legacy system.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:29 PM PST

    "Songs of the Twilight Lake."

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:47 AM PST

    New warden

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:36 PM PST

    I just started the game and chose warden cause I liked the playstyle. I've progressed a bit, but I'm completely lost. I don't understand where to go and what to. Is there any guides on content progression. And In terms of the warden I've no clue how to upgrade or what abilities to use, I've just been spamming attacks so far. Is there any warden builds out there. Thanks hope you can help.

    submitted by /u/mfkeane23
    [link] [comments]

    Broken laptop....

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:56 PM PST

    My 10 year old laptop suddenly really started to break down. USB, screen, keyboard starting to be unresponsive. Maybe after a recent update, maybe because it's been 10 years and since one month ago I started using it daily again after 5 years of rarely using it.

    The only reason I use this laptop is lotro...

    But I guess I do need one, right? Don't want to use my business laptop (no installer rights except in exceptions), can't play it only webbased or on my phone, and don't know any other way.

    I really was making nice progress and getting into the game, having new travel plans short term and long term.

    Is there any other thing than a computer that supports LotRo? Palmtop, game console, webbased, ... Just to broaden my search for replacement.

    submitted by /u/FrankvdN
    [link] [comments]

    Do you ever play the game in conjunction with reading the books? Did you ever try to recreate a scene from the books? Or redo the adventure all together?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    A Watching Stone and Orodruin

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Slow leveling kin pre 50?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Hello,

    I'm sure slow leveling kins are talked about quite frequently here, I've done quite a bit of research and there doesn't appear to be any of these kins active who are pre 50. I know there are a few in Moria.

    Is it perhaps time for another? I would consider setting one up, but I am not very experienced in Lotro. But I feel kinda lonely and getting to moria or higher levels to have meaningful interaction with others is a bit demotivating.

    EDIT 1: If anyone is interested in setting this up on NA side I will help how I can. I've seen the structure of a few slow leveling kinships, but I fear players may not be interested in following someone who is inexperienced in the game they're playing.

    EDIT 2: I've setup a discord for the purpose of those who want to collectively organize a new slow leveling kin since most are a few months along by now. It'll likely be NA based, feel free to PM me for an invite

    EDIT 3: So I've decided for now against the idea of a kinship and likely to play on Arkenstone. I think someone else and myself will be starting over and when a few others join us in discord we will collectively discuss what everybody would like to do and go from there as far as what levels to lock at and how often to move forward.

    submitted by /u/Believeinsteve
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO Update 28: War of Three Peaks - Official Soundtrack

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    What's the improvement in Improved Burning Embers?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    The only change seems to be the restriction on the number of stacks, quite the opposite to improvement. Or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Istellon
    [link] [comments]

    Anything in the in-game store worth buying for VIP?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:29 AM PST

    In the past weeks I've been really enjoying the game, and thinking of starting VIP subscription. I'm just curious what people with subscription use their TP for.

    PS I'm aware the expansions and additional classes/races are not included in the subscription. I'm actually thinking of getting rune-keeper and warden using TP, unless there are better/more urgent things to use TP for.

    submitted by /u/gam2u
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment