• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | "In The Golden Wood."

    Lord of the Rings Online | "In The Golden Wood."


    "In The Golden Wood."

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    After 5 or so years of miserably trying to get into the game, only to quit before even reaching level 20, I think I'm hooked for good. Lone Lands has been my favorite area by FAR so forth

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Whoops

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    "Most of Durin's Folk cared not for beasts, save those who tended the ravens of the Lonely Mountain...but in his travels Kjarne found a fondness in the horses of the Riddermark, and a friend. That friend he called Fréond, a gift from the Horse-Lords."

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    What is a common mistake people make when playing a class you're knowledgeable in?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Thought it might be a good chance to help people either too afraid to ask or are unaware they are making mistakes. What class are you quite knowledgeable in that you see people make common mistakes with (or even minor annoyances) that you'd like to call out/help with?

    submitted by /u/Lothire
    [link] [comments]

    Top 25 LOTRO Videos of all time

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:17 PM PST

    Not mine, but thought I'd share this link, a few years ago player did tons of research looking through lotro videos made by different players overs the years, This the top 25 and they are all amazing videos by the lotro community, worth the watch. https://lotroplayers.com/2016/01/21/top-25-lotro-videos-of-all-time/

    submitted by /u/Pontin_Finnberry
    [link] [comments]

    Endwo Brewford of the Shire, Minstrel and Son of Nando Brewford.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    Having a good soak after a long day of killing orcs

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    "You have reached the top of the beacon. The timbers all the way up appear secure, solid and undamaged." Not sure I'll ever make it up there again, I'm terrible at this sort of thing.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    Something I've noticed

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:00 PM PST

    Been rewatching the Lord of the Rings movies and realizing that thanks to this game, I can tell practically every location the fellowship is in in almost every scene. Anyone else like this? Lol

    submitted by /u/Praeradio_Yenearsira
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome, hero, so critical to the success of the downfall of the Shadow! Can you go clean up those cruddy swords?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:08 PM PST

    You would think they would come up with some more "fancy" click quests.

    submitted by /u/Ungentle
    [link] [comments]

    SSG's plans for "a patch in the near future," further trying to remedy the SoE issue they created

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Returning player (Level 72 Hunter) wondering about Expansion Packs

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    Hey guys, so I've been trying to find this information from players or some of the pinned posts. But I'm basically a returning player from years ago and am completely lost on where to be starting.

    I'm currently on Book 4. Chapter 4 of the Epic in Dunland, but it looks like I had a premium account before so I'm wondering should I be buying any of the Expansion Packs on the store, and if so, which ones?

    I have about 3200 points on the store and I see a lot of the expansion packs are 20% off, but again I'm not even sure if I should be starting where I left off in Enedwaith, and now just travelled to Dunland.

    I looked at my quests and there are only fellowships ones so far and the Epic so I definitely need some direction to go,

    Any insight on this is greatly appreciated thank you!

    submitted by /u/Zervos94
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarf axe block phenomena

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    I'm currently deciding between playing a dwarf champ or a human champ (blue line)

    I wanted to use 2h axe on dwarf or 2h sword on human.

    Playing the dwarf I was noticing that when he blocked with the axe he did a little block animation, and often it interrupts the animation he's currently doing from other abilities which makes him look stuttery/broken. Same happens with sword but its less agressive.

    Using the 2h axe on my human champ doesn't have that. When blocking during an ability animation all it says is the number but no block animation. Same with 2h sword.

    Has anyone else noticed this? Could it have something to do with my level (dwarf 10, human 56)

    submitted by /u/ryantttt8
    [link] [comments]

    New player Quest pack Questions

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    hello!

    Just got into the game! Apparently side quests you have to pay for once your out of the starter areas. Do I need the side quests to hit the level cap and level properly? which expansions do I need and when? there seems to be a lot of expansions to buy is there some kind of discount bundle?

    thankyou!

    submitted by /u/nintair
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite storyline?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:16 AM PST

    Yesterday I finished the epic in Wildermore and after this it made me look back at all the little storylines I've been through up until this point and which one was my favorite.

    For me it would be the moria/mazog storyline. Really enjoyed that journey (don't wanna spoil so won't go deeper into it) I also like the journey with horn/nona/corudan but I've played that one off and on so it's less clear in my mind.

    What's your favorite 'mini' epic within the large story?

    submitted by /u/larspointt
    [link] [comments]

    So they added prerequisite quests for the use of reputation items

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Could've at least put it in the update notes (unless I missed it)

    Edit: seems I indeed missed it

    submitted by /u/Lelongue
    [link] [comments]

    I just came to Bree. Lvl 15. How can I get to 20 safely without dying, with crafting or something safe?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:59 AM PST

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/yorkedness
    [link] [comments]

    Is the riding skill in the new starter pack account bound or character bound.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    This pack has me interested... mostly for the high elf race and the riding skill - is the riding skill a complete unlock or is it like the in-game per character purchase?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Ayrr
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for fix

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Hello fellowship, a friend of mine can´t play the game, whenever he hits a load screen the game just says that he lost connection and he goes link lost in my party, is getting frustrated and i wish to help him but i dont know how.

    Anyone got any ideas ?

    submitted by /u/BugCatcher_Swailo
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO webpage not safe?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    So, I just logged in to my account on lotro webpage, and Google Chrome adviced me to change password due to the sites low security.

    Do you good people also have weird experience with the LOTRO webpage?

    Sorry if this have already been discussed before.

    submitted by /u/Pharanon
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for champion advice

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:27 AM PST

    I am following the yellow build for champion from lotrohq, I have my three imbued LIs set up and almost finished. I probably won't ever get around to building red LIs, so my question is, for ST boss damage, am I better off running red line with yellow LIs, or sticking with yellow line? I could try to learn the red line skills/rotation and parse it myself but was curious if someone already knew the answer since this is a valared toon and I literally have never traited or even looked at red line

    submitted by /u/ConfoundingChaos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment