• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Let's be real

    Lord of the Rings Online | Let's be real


    Let's be real

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 05:51 AM PST

    This is me - I’ve only recently started, Level 24 Guardian and I’m loving it.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:43 AM PST

    But he didn't choose a mortal life...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:35 PM PST

    What happened to old instances like Iorbars Peak, Ost Dunnoth or Lost Temple?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Do they even give any loot for level 130? I remember back in the days at lvl 85 you could even get legendary items from them

    submitted by /u/ziplin19
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO Update 28.2.1 Release Notes (Wednesday, December 16th)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Guide on Level 100 for the Legendary Servers

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Looking for an active Kinship on Brandywine (US)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Back into the game after years! Have not played since the original release. Looking for a kinship that is active. My name is Eldrann!

    submitted by /u/snorkelsharts
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl zones, tips and tricks

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Hi guys ! I just started to play this game after a very long time... I decided to get vip and to go to the legendary server ( anor ) I got Moria , Mirkwood , Isengard helms deep and riders of Rohan

    I played captain recently up until lvl 42 then I got honestly bored probably also because I got kind of lost in the story and locations jumping from location to location..

    The starting locations from lvl 1 up to angmar or misty mountains I know by memory and don't really want to repeat them.. ( especially Bree and what goes around them ) so is it worth actually buying the valar to 50?

    Or is there any good recent guide to lvl up " quickly " Location to go, location to avoid.. I really don't like angmar bro use of Many quests being for fellowship...

    I thought about doing a new burglar but I'm scared it would take really long time with him being single attack class.. any suggestions?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/kikoach26
    [link] [comments]

    What are the biggest and most active Kinships on Evernight?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Hi guys, I came back to LOTRO after a longer break and I saw my characters (I assume for lack of activty) got kicked out of my last Kin (completely rightfully, no hard feelings), which I believe was Everlasting Hope and now that I'm back I was wondering wheter I should enlist there again or look for an other Kin? Are they still active and as big as they were or which one on Evernight server is the most active right now? I'm very happy to lead any lower level instances up lv 60-ish and I have like half of the professions maxed out on my alts, few of them at max guild status as well so I wouldn't just want to be in a kin for the sake of being there but be active if needed of me. I know my best bet would be to ask around in world chat but I thought I would ask around here first so maybe someone knows what are the current states of Kinships on Evernight.

    submitted by /u/abelking4444
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment