• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Pictured: my LM after finally finishing the Northcotton Farm quests

    Lord of the Rings Online | Pictured: my LM after finally finishing the Northcotton Farm quests


    Pictured: my LM after finally finishing the Northcotton Farm quests

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Battle Pig Cosplay

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Story Completionist Time Update

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I finally finished the Epic Quest and all of Mordor that I could solo, plus one Allegiance for good measure (completed the Elves, picked up the Dwarves), and am now in Felegoth. It took me 446 hours so far to get this far. My last check-in was at 403 hours facing the Wastes outside of Mordor, so it's about 40 hours to do all of that content. I think Mordor itself was about 30 hours. I'm not sure how far I'm going to go, but am still enjoying the quest content and will keep rolling along. I've basically dropped any pretense of the rest of it (crafting, extra Allegiances, deeds) and am just doing every quest I can find. It's a heck of a game. My guess right now is I'll end up finishing up the main content available right now at about 500 hours, but I won't be surprised if it's more than that.

    My previous update: https://www.reddit.com/r/lotro/comments/jmhfl7/decreasingly_completionists_elapsed_time_update/

    submitted by /u/IAMRaymondKHessel
    [link] [comments]

    I saw this picture of a garden pond in Kyoto, Japan, and it reminded me of ponds I've seen in LOTRO, particularly the pools in the Scuttledells, S. Mirkwood. Of what LOTRO pond does it remind you the most?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    What's the best skirmish soldier for minstrel?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:22 PM PST

    I'm fed up with my protector dropping aggro constantly unless I heal, so I decided to look for replacement, but I'm already at such a level that I don't want to waste marks on randomly testing all other options. Can anyone tell me what are good options for a minstrel?

    submitted by /u/Istellon
    [link] [comments]

    Warden God player or a cheater?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Hey guys , does anyone know what this Warden is using to macro his gambits in one click ?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-aKQG2sALg&ab_channel=BenLotro

    submitted by /u/Thingol_Elu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment