• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 15, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Lake-town During Sunset

    Lord of the Rings Online | Lake-town During Sunset


    Lake-town During Sunset

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Online Lotro Builder update: Relics search and Discord bot!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Online Lotro Builder update: Relics search and Discord bot!

    Hello Lotro Players!

    About month ago I posted my little-pet project dedicated to LOTRO on reddit, and today I want to tell you about nice update!

    If you see that project for the first time, you can see additional info about it in my first reddit post here.

    The biggest features from this update are:

    • Relics search and Relic HBox sharing
    • Discord bot with Item search integrated

    You can check them out as always at https://lotrobuild.com.

    About Relics Search:

    It is the same search as Items search, but for relics. The main difference between two of them that search result for Relics is separated by Relic category (Tier1-9, Minas Morgul etc.)

    About Discord bot:

    For now, it supports only one command:

    -item <Item Name>

    For example, to find and link a New Bracer from BT you must enter:

    -item bracer the bloody

    It will send you back image like this:

    -item bracer the bloody

    In next update I will make available command for Relic's Search as well.

    To add discord bot to your server you must navigate to LotroBuild project page and press the button <Add> in Discord bot widget section.

    ----

    I hope you will enjoy those features, and I will appreciate feedback in comments or in reddit DM's, or in-game mail to my Character at Landroval server.

    You can contact me as well in Facebook, Telegram or even Instagram.

    Thanks all for your support <3

    submitted by /u/michaelknyazev
    [link] [comments]

    Lone-Lands: This is as far as I go

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    Map scale?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:46 PM PST

    From the Deepest Pits of My Heart

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I'd like to say Thank You to whoever designed Goblin Town, really just a big Thank You, really big Th-

    Wait, did I say Thank You? I meant something else.

    I found a map online but Sweet JESUS I've played a lot of video games, This is the the worst dungeon I've ever seen. I'm level 55 so I don't have to worry about being attacked, but still, this is a nightmare. The music, the light, the sounds, the stairs, the fact that every zone looks the same. I can't wait to never come back here after spending so much time here.

    Rant over, for now

    submitted by /u/PacoBauer
    [link] [comments]

    Mapping the travels and home of Radagast the Brown and explaining why he wasn’t considered faithful to his mission!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Me and the Head Bobbing Masters of the Great River

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Gladden - Masters of Destiny is Recruiting and Open House

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Masters of Destiny Kinship is a newer, rising Gladden kinship that was founded in the summer of 2020 catering to new and returning players. We are primarily a USA based kinship; however, we have members from all over the world. As a growing kinship, we run and complete instances and raids targeted at our level while always adding higher level content - GA, Fornost, Carn Dun and Urugarth, The Rift of Nurz Ghashu, All of Moria instances including Filikul and The Watcher, Lothlorien Dungeons, In their Absence, group skirmishes, Pela, etc. (Our core group is averaging in the 70-80s now). As we rise, we also plan to engage in end game content together. We have also started an alt night where our members play together on characters between the teens-20s. Finally, we also enjoy the festivals and events that lotro offers including playing hobnanigans, running all the festivals, and helping each other acquire cosmetics and pets for their personal enjoyment.

    Our kinship has become a very social, drama free, close group who focus on helping one another with whatever our members need. We have a private Discord channel where members talk, post info about the game, and share pictures of our victories, their houses, and anything else. We recognize that everyone has their own personal wants and goals, and our kinship tries to accommodate every player to achieve it.

    To celebrate our new kinship hall (Penneth Ereg - Tol Falthui) we are having an open house starting 11/14 through the end of the month. We invite anyone to come look around, and see what we are building together and talk with any of our members. (Visit a Belfalas Housing Broker and come take a tour. Bree Housing Broker is best.) We will have officers out in the world on 11/14 and other days to recruit new members. If you read this you may contact Jarusathir (leader), Jarusaran, Melondis, or Numar about joining our kinship.

    We recognize that we aren't for everyone, but we encourage any like minded players that are wanting to join a very active, personal group who focuses on friendship and community, then we may be the right kin for you.

    submitted by /u/Jsmooth73
    [link] [comments]

    Can not download the installer

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Hey guys, I have a problem.

    I can not Download the Installer from LOTRO.com , while I am clicking on the button it just keeps ignoring me. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Thingol_Elu
    [link] [comments]

    Any update on new server?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Has anyone heard anything on the new server I think was mentioned in a producers letter or something. Sounded more difficult than the legendary servers? I don't mean the weird faction one

    submitted by /u/Trainer_Rob
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Hello, friends,

    I played LOTRO with some friends many years ago. They dropped off, and I continued to solo as best I could until my Mac at the time couldn't keep up. Recently, I tried logging in on my new computer and found one of my characters on the Brandywine server. I started soloing from lv30 to the low 50s and am learning about legendary items, etc. I also am the leader of the kinship I had joined when I last played, and am the only active player. I feel like I should keep it going, even though I don't know what I'm doing. I think Moria was just being released last time I played, so this is a whole new world, but I'm loving every second of it. Does the lotro community have an advice for a shy (or at least distracted by family) solo player leading a dead kinship in a post level 50 lotro-scape? Just keep trudging on and kicking @$$ through the quest lines or are there other things I should experience? The instances and skirmishes sound fun, but I think I'd be roasty toasted solo.

    So please, share with me your favorite tips and things that I shouldn't miss out on. I fully intend to play through other characters, I just want to get the most out of my first play through since it's taken the better part of a decade.

    Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks :)

    submitted by /u/superdaveyboy
    [link] [comments]

    Is a Legendary server your main LOTRO server?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment