• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Adventures into Moria

    Lord of the Rings Online | Adventures into Moria


    Adventures into Moria

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Finally joining y'all on reddit!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Finally joining y'all on reddit!

    Decided to join reddit! Thanks community for getting me to make this reddit & also join you guys here! I'm manapotz i make guides and videos on this amazing game i can't wait to talk to you guys & engage on post here with y'all y'all popped my reddit cherry lol!

    https://preview.redd.it/8jci18uzxfz51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=5fdea01b7e62e9b414f2d39b7707f7b5628ee9a3

    submitted by /u/ManaPotz
    [link] [comments]

    Why I play lotro! I hope you guys enjoy this one! Its all about the community!!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Legendary items....

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Am I the only one who struggles to understand all the ins and outs of LIs? I really am not sure I get it at all.

    submitted by /u/sarah4354
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading the game.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Hello everyone! I just finished the LOTR book trilogy and just heard about LOTRO, got super excited about trying out the game and seeing places from the book come to life in video game format. But for the life of me I can't seem to download the game, I registered and try to download for windows and for mac but nothing happens. Is this a common issue or just on my end?

    Thanks in advance! Cheers :)

    submitted by /u/fun2ownu2
    [link] [comments]

    12th Annual Grand Elven Ball of Vanimar

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:28 AM PST

    (Hopefully not) another generic post about looking for kinships

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I'm a relatively new (joined in 2017) player who recently returned and am now playing on/off. I also stopped before Moria, so I have no clue what any of this endgame content stuff is :^)

    So far I've been a solo player, but the only reason is because I'm too shy to talk to everyone else :o... which is why I'm looking for a kin!

    My drive to play LOTRO is dependent on the immersion and story above gameplay. I'd love to play and/or chat with others to experience the story and adventure around Middle-Earth. (I'd RP too, but I'm not super solid on LOTR lore since I never read the Silmarillion.) In other words, I'd love to join a social kin, and preferably small but honestly, anything works!

    I'm planning to start a new character soon, so I can hop onto any server if necessary, but my main is on Arkenstone, named Balgligil.

    Thanks to whoever sees this! I hope you have a good day/night :^)

    submitted by /u/Tirteltheturtle
    [link] [comments]

    Updated RK guide?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Hey folks, RK main here, haven't played seriously since 85 cap, looking for a recent or mostly valid RK guide, anyone have any suggestions? Class seems like it has changed a lot and looking for some guidance. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ConfoundingChaos
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Free or spending$?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I just started to play the game with 3 friends and we are amazed!!! This community is the best and we are in love with the game:D right now we've played without spending money. We are asking our selves how much can we play without spending and what you definitely recommend us to spend on:D. Pd: how do I get a horse? Pd2: nice day to everybody!!!!

    submitted by /u/Sr_Cobaya
    [link] [comments]

    Nearing end game. Questions!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Hi all!

    I'm lvl 107 (sorry corrected typo, am not 127) right now, and so far have mostly quested by myself (the kin I'm in is not very active). My "ultimate goal" was to get to Minas Tirith but now that's done, I'm thinking of preparing myself for end game. So the questions I have;

    - I left plenty of quests in Dol Amroth, in my haste to get to Minas Tirith. However, I understood all sectors of that city have got a quest line that ultimately end with some very nice loot. Is it worth going back there and doing those quests? Is this loot useful for end game?

    - Haven't start with imbuement yet. When do I start with this, ideally? Not sure I have the top-level weapons yet...

    Thanks!

    J.

    submitted by /u/TheAfricaBug
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro Champion Playthrough Trollshaws S:6 E:7

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Game Crash

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Hello guys, have been reading so many articles about this topic, still do not know what to do.

    My game can crash 3-5 times during an hour of a gameplay.

    It could be an overcrowded town or a desolated location, moria or shire I am crashing anyway.

    The game just freezing while music and effects are on.

    submitted by /u/Thingol_Elu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment