• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | 🟠🌊🟒

    Lord of the Rings Online | ������


    ������

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Started playing LOTRO recently, the first time! Loving it so far, any tips for beginners?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Does it Get Better?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    So I started playing LOTRO about a month ago, and for the most part I'm really enjoying it. My favorite aspect of the game so far is the story. My time in the Bree-Lands were great. The locations and characters were very enthralling.

    Then I enter the Lone-Lands, and at first I was excited. Weathertop and ruins awaited, and not a mention Radagast, a character I was excited to talk to.

    But as I keep playing, the missions gradually get less interesting, and I feel like I'm not progressing. The location is now boring and the mission story is getting stale. Now I'm stuck doing repetitive side missions to grind up my character.

    After the Lone-Lands does the game get more interesting like the Bree-Lands were? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but hopefully the rest of the game is not like this.

    If this post is not well received then I'll delete it :/

    submitted by /u/SkyTank1234
    [link] [comments]

    Yellow Captain Guide: Traits and Virtues

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    LOTRO Update 27: The Great Wedding - Official Soundtrack

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    What is the latest area?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    So I know that the marriage is the big thing rn but what is the main epic line going on in? Is it still the Lang floods?

    submitted by /u/UncleScummy
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Redowloading

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I have lurked on the sub for a bit and am finally convinced to redownload. I level my burg up to like 115 from the valar token. How behind will I be? I never did much with my virtues yet or deeds, will it be to hard for me to catch up?

    submitted by /u/UncleScummy
    [link] [comments]

    A COMPLETE NEWBIE

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Mellon nin!

    I am currently downloading this WONDERFUL looking game, and I have never even so much as looked at downloading it before, I actually forgot it existed until I came across it on Steam. I am a massive Tolkien fan, and knowing this game existed and I FORGOT is shameful, so I am remedying that now.

    However, my MMO experience begins and ends with WoW, I wouldn't have a Scooby on where to begin with LOTRO. Any advice for a complete greenhorn?

    Annon allen!

    submitted by /u/SuperSixSumorai
    [link] [comments]

    Exploring Middle Earth

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    So I have played on and off since about 2009 and have really just loved exploring the vast environment that has grown over the past many years. I bought a level 95 boost just to get to higher leveled areas and lower ones even to explore a bit. But it still seems there are many places (Mordor) I still cannot explore just because of level cap. Being able to explore this game freely on horseback would be very enjoyable.

    submitted by /u/ilikspace
    [link] [comments]

    New player; not new to MMO

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I've played WoW on and off for over 10 years so I have a pretty decent grasp on MMOs. Without becoming a VIP, is there sufficient stuff to do in the game, or is it like Runescape non-member vs member where non-members have access to like 15% of the game? Any other former/current WoW players who still play LOTRO that could give some comparisons to each game and what they like/dislike about LOTR compared to WoW?

    submitted by /u/Pigwheels
    [link] [comments]

    Worlds are back up!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I am installing LOTRO on new windows and this happens?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment