• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | I love this game

    Lord of the Rings Online | I love this game


    I love this game

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I'm glad I never played this game

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    In a good way. I played way back on release for a bit but got coopted into WoW by friends and forgot about it. Looked at this and DDO years later and did not want to spend a few $100 to own most of the content as I don't like recurring subs- not to mention the gold limit.

    So, now I feel like I robbed Standing Stone at gunpoint. Got the free expansions deal, picked up all the 99 point packs from the sale and then spent $10 for the Samwise pack on Amazon. I basically got what I considered spending a lot for for pennies. I have access to pretty much everything but the two last expansions which I won't reach for a long time and this game is better than other MMOs for me. Love the art style because I hate amnie and cartoon graphics. Love the UI. Love the lore. Love the graphics. The only thing I hate is the constant DDO store shilling and what they have for sale is too much. However, I can live with it.

    submitted by /u/GrimborX
    [link] [comments]

    Evernights chickenraid impression video

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    WTB Draigoch Statue on Landroval server

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    been playing for years and never got one. our kin wants it for the new mead hall. I know it's bound so we're looking for someone to sell an account with it so we can use it. Or.... if you have one sat in your backpack doing nothing, maybe we can borrow it off you.

    submitted by /u/britat54
    [link] [comments]

    screen turns black with green specks after turning on and off lotro

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    This happens when I open LoTRO, and it usually goes back in like 4 secondsbut when I close it, the screen doesn't go back and I have to shut down my comp, the only way around this is to end task using task manager. I tried fixing it by deleting all the .dat and .datx files and it didn't work.

    submitted by /u/Jeffacakeboi
    [link] [comments]

    game download issue

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I am downloading the game using the launcher. I downloaded the "client_surface.dat" file and when it reached 99% the download of this file is reset. I do not understand why. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Resolve_Busy
    [link] [comments]

    Performance Issues

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I'm having a weird issue in which my character will stutter while running - every so often there will be a little jolt and he'll flash back a few steps.

    It doesn't seem to be related to any graphics settings as it even happens when everything is set to low, while my computer should be able to play it on ultra settings.

    Has anyone else experienced this issue or does anyone have any suggestions as to what might fix it?

    submitted by /u/Grumple
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this is asked a lot...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I didnt play for like half a year, did they add the option to change your race?

    submitted by /u/DemianEsesin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment