• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | When you share your LOTRO habit with your kid and now that’s all they ever talk about

    Lord of the Rings Online | When you share your LOTRO habit with your kid and now that’s all they ever talk about


    When you share your LOTRO habit with your kid and now that’s all they ever talk about

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Everybody say cheese!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Getting a better mount

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    So, I've been playing for a bit, I've reach lvl 46, but I still have the same horse I've had since like lvl 15 I think. I see other players my lvl around with better mounts, so I'm just curious where I can get a better mount from?

    submitted by /u/TheMuffingtonPost
    [link] [comments]

    Festival dance emote quests

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    How do you complete the dance emote quests for the farmer's faire?

    The wiki indicates that there will be buttons to use in the quest log. I've failed twice since I'm not seeing any buttons to use.

    What am I missing?

    Thank you for your input. :)

    submitted by /u/Alyxavior
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with LP/Alts?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Tl:dr at the bottom

    I took advantage of the bonus points event last week and got ~8000 LP. I currently have a 62-Warden, 20-Burglar, and am thinking about either a Champion or a tanking class. As much as I want to make blue-line warden work, I kinda want a tank that actually works. The only tank classes that appeal to me are Blue-line champ and Captain.

    I really don't want to run through Moria with a Burglar as it took me forever and I didn't enjoy the later areas. The dwarves were making some pretty bad decisions in the quests. Even with aoe skills, I found them to be a slog.

    The only content I don't have questing-wise is Mordor and MM. I'm wondering what my options are for levelling my Burglar up. I know that two of my options are the Aria of the Valar (LOTRO store or with the MM/Mordor expansion via website) and Bones XP tomes. If the answer is 'just level the burg normally', what things should I spend this LP on?

    Should I create a third character and boost one of the lower levelled ones up? Secondly, If I do create a champion or a captain, is there a better option for both class and race-wise? I'm planning on buying both MM and possibly Mordor so I should have access to most every race and am not worried about learning a new class. I've been told Stout-Axe Champ and Man Champ are good options.

    Tl:dr Just got ~8000 LP. Have two characters already (Warden and Burglar). Am wanting to boost a character, new or burglar, up so I can start high-level content with my kin/other people. What should I use to boost toon up levels? (Aria of Valar, MM boost, XP tomes, etc.) What should I spend this LP on if not for a boost/expansion? Should I stick with two toons or should I round out my account with toons for Tank, DPS, and Support roles?

    submitted by /u/BadgerOfBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Do Gorgoroth Steel-bound Lootboxes no longer drop?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the Gorgoroth Steel-bound Lootboxes are still available from Mordor enemies level 106 - 115? I'm almost finished all the overland activities in Mordor and I've yet to see one drop. Instead I am getting the Traveller's Steel Bound Lootboxes.

    submitted by /u/Lady-DarkElf
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, have t played since level 60 was cap.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm loving all the nostalgia. Lotro was the first mmo I played. There are some things that I've noticed on my journey and I have some questions.

    I feel like starting fresh and going through everything from beginning to end, that said, I have a lvl 60 that was my main that I might want to speed lvl at some point and farm BIS gear for pvmp. Is this something people do, if so how?

    Is pvmp the only pvp?

    Are setups for the pvp different from that of pve? If so can you send me some guides for both for the Runekeeper class?

    The general difficulty of normal mobs that are at my level or within a few levels of me feel dramatically easier than before. Is it just that I'm better at mmos or was there something that changed in the game to make it easier for new players?

    Also if anyone feels compelled to give me a brief (or long) synopsis of all the changes to the game over the last decade please feel free. I would be appreciative of any and all info regarding story, gameplay, gear, and skill systems etc.

    Thanks a bunch!

    Aeralithe

    submitted by /u/Aeralithe
    [link] [comments]

    Premium Housing writ after after abandoning house

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Where are they send to after abandoning a premium house?

    submitted by /u/Thaodan
    [link] [comments]

    Just wholesome

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment