• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 15, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | This is the competition winner from a Facebook group I am in. Game is still beautiful. “Congratulations to Eldaariel Arinyavire, our cover photo competition winner!”

    Lord of the Rings Online | This is the competition winner from a Facebook group I am in. Game is still beautiful. “Congratulations to Eldaariel Arinyavire, our cover photo competition winner!”


    This is the competition winner from a Facebook group I am in. Game is still beautiful. “Congratulations to Eldaariel Arinyavire, our cover photo competition winner!”

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Why fix issues when we could tease a new mini-expansion ?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Level 75 gear

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Im a runekeeper, lvl 75, and i like getting the best gear possible every 10 levels... got the skirmish camp gear and first age LIs at level 65, and now that im lvl 75 im searching for the best gear available, whether it be through quests, crafting, instances, etc... Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Lintaar
    [link] [comments]

    Ultrawide - screenshot - Meta Deed - Steed of Eriador

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Mounted combat in the expansion quest packs.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I have a question about mounted combat for when I reach Rohan. So I have all of the expansion quest packs including the one for Rohan. I was made aware that mounted combat does not come with the expansion quest pack and I'm wondering what this entails. Will I be able to make it through the game without mounted combat or will it be super slow and boring without access to the mounts? Is there quests that require I have the mounted combat? Pretty much will I be missing out on anything other than mounted combat if I don't have mounted combat?

    submitted by /u/2002DarkFire
    [link] [comments]

    What to do/Where to go

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm currently a lvl 71 RK and have just completed most of dunland. I'm wondering what the best course of action for me to do right now is. As this is my main toon, what is my best course of action from here, not just in terms of where to quest next, but also when i should replace my gear/should i start focusing on crafting guilds/do i need to work on getting more gold/marks, etc. Anything helps, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lintaar
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Slowtro Group

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I was wondering if anyone knows of a slowtro group that either recently started or will be starting in the near future. Any server is fine.

    Thank you and have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/chudetutom
    [link] [comments]

    Problem launching LOTRO Store

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Hi all, apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I found a related thread in this sub about someone having problems getting the store to launch in game. I followed the advice from those comments to bypass Steam and just launch directly from LotroLauncher.exe. Now the store window pops up in-game when I click it, but there's nothing but a grey screen within the store window.

    I appreciate any tips on how to get the store to work. Maybe I have to adjust some settings somewhere? I'm running the game on a new laptop with Windows 10.

    submitted by /u/QuiteBookish
    [link] [comments]

    Arkenstone Community

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Hi there, I go by Thrargood IG and have been an on/off player since Launch. I wanted to come back and see the game and finally finish the story. The thing is, I'm pretty out of date when it comes to game knowledge and haven't don't really have a group to do anything with. I don't see a lot of kinships recruiting on Arkenstone and was wondering if anyone on the subreddit knew of a casual/friendly community that likes to hangout and chill together?

    Thanks a lot for any advice you have.

    submitted by /u/Justanother2w3
    [link] [comments]

    Best professions for Captain in Lotro

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I'm a new player looking for the best profession for Captain.

    submitted by /u/CapYmightt
    [link] [comments]

    Reddirhim Discord page

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Can someone give me a link to The Reddirhim Discord? Because I need to say a few things

    submitted by /u/VenomCarnage2
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed their latency changed over the last few days?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    My ping is usually in the 30s or low 40s. Friday it was normal until the server instability hit later that night where my ping wouldn't go any lower than 38 and usually hovered in the 40s, climbing to 49 sometimes. It's been like this now since. And yesterday on Crickhollow I was getting some packet loss occasionally, sometimes 0.1, but another time about 0.8. Don't believe it's my internet since I went on to SWTOR and my ping was normal in the 30s on that. Even restarted my router and modem just to make sure and it didn't change anything on LOTRO. Got on this morning and my ping was still in the 40s and for a few seconds I got 0.1 loss... I'm not experiencing problems in other games, and this seems to have happened with LOTRO after Friday's server problems.

    submitted by /u/StarWarsFreak93
    [link] [comments]

    Scrolls to apply titles to LI’s (and crystals)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Where is the best place to pick up scrolls to apply titles to an LI. I picked one up from a quest in Moria I think and there were a couple in Eregion that required sapphires but is there anywhere to purchase/ barter them in game?

    Also I had a crystal (not sure where I got it, I had it pre LI) which added extra DPS I think, but not seen any since, where would I acquire more of those?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment