• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Lotro vibe here

    Lord of the Rings Online | Lotro vibe here


    Lotro vibe here

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    You have entered a restricted area and will be removed if you do not leave

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    So, I was exploring around the Lone-lands and found myself outside the map a little bit. In some places I hit an invisible wall but in one spot that message in the title popped up on my screen. If you've come across this and then didn't leave, what happened? You respawn elsewhere, kicked out of the game for a while, or something else?

    submitted by /u/ivamairi
    [link] [comments]

    Is there still an active RP community on Landroval?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Returning player on a fresh account. I was just wondering if there was still an active RP scene and if there is, is there a discord hub similar to ESO-RP for ESO or SWTOR-RP for TOR?

    submitted by /u/Nethys_355
    [link] [comments]

    House in Los Angeles which reminds me of Hobbits, Tom Bombadils, elvey type stuff in LOTRO (its an architectural website with massive thread about LA)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Weatherstock XII is happening today! (Landroval music event)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Weatherstock XII is happening today! (Landroval music event)

    Weatherstock XII, Landroval's long-running concert series, is happening today, for about eight hours. Come join the hundreds of attendees on Weathertop!

    https://preview.redd.it/zh2d2zelfqm51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9aac4387bb50c22fcc8b880f67c67e210ae54ff5

    The concert is also being broadcast on the official LOTRO Twitch channel, where there are prizes being given out, including free LOTRO points!

    https://www.twitch.tv/lotrostream

    submitted by /u/Hitch42
    [link] [comments]

    "The beauty of this game amazes me sometimes"

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Long Story Short.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Just poped here but dont know which server join. I play from EU and I would like to RP in a not so distant future, I hope. Looked for some info on the web but nothing that was updated to this year. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Ozmha
    [link] [comments]

    Would I like this game if I like guild wars 2

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I'm just getting little burned out on guild wars 2 but I only just to chill for fractals and meta events and exploration complatation maps

    submitted by /u/ezioauditore2018
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played in a while and now all my characters are level 1

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    I haven't logged in several years, I think 2016 was the last time based on my account purchase history. I logged in today and my characters are there on the Gladden server, but they are level 1 and items/skills/quests/etc are missing. Does anyone know what would cause this to happen? I had purchased several expansions and was also using the monthly VIP subscription when I used to play. Is it expected that your data gets deleted when you haven't played in a long time? Would purchasing another month of VIP restore my data?

    submitted by /u/randanon12345
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good solo class to do group quests and landscape (Angmar, Moria etc)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    So I am looking for a class to do as much of the content solo as possible, all the epic story, much of Angmar and Moria and beyond.

    I am torn between Champion and Loremaster but open to other options too

    Hoping for some decent self heals, don't need to be able to pull 50 mobs at once but would rather not struggle against 1-2 elites, 3-5 man fellowship quests I would expect to be tough but not impossible.

    What would you lovely people recommend? :)

    submitted by /u/Alonewiththoughts
    [link] [comments]

    Just started LOTRO - Born again noob

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    G'day,

    I've just started LOTRO 2 days ago.

    Is there anything that people would suggest that could fall under the " Heck I wish I knew that back when I started" category?

    I've already installed the lotro plugin manager program but am still getting a feel for it all.

    Running the game using the 64 bit client option and so far been smooth.

    Regards,

    submitted by /u/Bloodwrych72
    [link] [comments]

    Racial Weapon Traits

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    So I was recently watching Louey7's video about his recommended improvements (you can find it here. Disclaimer: I don't know if people know or even support him here (see Spirit of the Law for AoE, of LegendofTotalWar for Total War) but I think he brought up a good point about the racial weapon traits. His main argument was that weapons traits forces the player to use specific weapons without choice. His example was a Warden. The whole idea (and even the class logo) is using a spear and shield, yet 3/4 races who get warden are penalized for using a spear because you lose out on the 5% bonus.

    Now I get the reason for them, it creates a lore perspective that humans and elves prefer swords, dwarves prefer axes, and hobbits never really fought so giving club to allude to bounders makes sense. When the racial traits were first created, it provided a way to immerse yourself into the race without creating super unbalanced characters. At level 60(ish) the quickest searched weapon that deals the most damage is Flawless Galadhrim Axe of Tactics which deals 108.9 dps. The racial traits for this axe (using a dwarf obviously) means that 5% bonus is about 6 dps extra. Nothing fancy. At level 100 using a guilded weapon (LIs are just too hard to find decent numbers for) Potent Sword of the Deep has 220.1 dps which means 11 extra dps with racial trait, once again a boost but nothing game breaking.

    In the current level cap, using LI's and imbuing and going max legacies, I see LIs well over 2200 dps. This is 10 times the damage of the Potent Sword of the Deep so now instead of 11 extra dps it's around 110 extra dps which is a significant boost and creates a problem. Other than following a role-playing mindset, for the general user, how do they justify using a non racial trait weapon, like a wardens spear, over getting the boost to the damage from a sword and creating a situation where it's almost required to use the racial weapon. Do you guys have ideas on how to change this or whether or not this is a problem? I'd love to hear you thoughts and suggestions! (Also vote in the poll!)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Das_Bait
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't i play the game?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I downloaded the game over night and i was able to log into my lotro account, select my server but then it said to check if the files exist. So i check...and the files are there!!! I try again and the same message, I gave up and am reinstalling the game now but i would like to know what happened in case it happens again.

    Please and Thank You

    submitted by /u/MakarAmell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment