• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Untitled Adventures

    Lord of the Rings Online | Untitled Adventures


    Untitled Adventures

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Evernight server and weapon delivery system

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    If anyone is new to the game and starting out on the Evernight server, send a tell/mail (or reply to this reddit) to Essencia with the following:

    Name:

    Class:

    Preferred weapon type (ie. 1h sword or 2h axe):

    What level you will be in roughly 12 hours:

    I will then craft you a free weapon of (hopefully) purple quality and send it to you via mail within 12 hours of your mail

    (Dual wielding classes get 2 weapons of their choice for their level)

    You -can- send a tell if I'm online but I might be semi-afk at the time, just send me another tell.

    If you also decide to join the EVERLASTING HOPE kinship, you will receive weapon upgrades for free upon request in kinchat :).

    Also willing to hand out free lvl 100 First Age weapons, all materials covered (until they run out)

    (Business has been VERY good on the AH, so doing my part giving back to the community!)

    NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE EVERNIGHT SERVER

    submitted by /u/Essensia
    [link] [comments]

    A new father trying to optimise his time.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Hi folks,

    Looking for some specific advice. I'm a recently new father looking to spend a bit of free evening time with the game.

    I picked up the free quests pack in August but now I'm looking to start playing. I don't have too much free time so are there certain quests / story beats I should steer towards to get the best experience in the short bursts of time that i have?

    Any advice would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/JBHero
    [link] [comments]

    Exploring Óinsbridge...

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    oof, what a fail

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Just wanted to take this moment to say... rip. Missed the coupon deadline for the quest packs as I just started playing. Do they frequently do specials/promotions like that?

    submitted by /u/dzkm
    [link] [comments]

    Amarthiels dress

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    So I've just completed the first volume of the games epic quests and thoroughly enjoyed it and I really liked Amarthiels dress (not the helmet/mask a bit weird) does anyone know if I could craft/ do a quest or buy her dress? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/dev_dev_dev_dev_dev
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment