• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Fun Fan Art for Farmer's Fair by Diamond (that's me)

    Lord of the Rings Online | Fun Fan Art for Farmer's Fair by Diamond (that's me)


    Fun Fan Art for Farmer's Fair by Diamond (that's me)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Hello! Another piece of Mori by BellaBergolts. :D

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    A small photoset from my latest cosmetics shoot — The Cape of Belfalas is gorgeous!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    'What is this new devilry?'

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    More epic quests? ( MAJOR SPOILERS)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I just finished the epic quest line and I'm feeling a little down that it's over. I know I could play through it again with another character but wouldn't it be amazing if the epic quest line continued to the actual end of the books kind of like how they did with the Mid-summer wedding update? It would be so cool to be able to play through the whole return journey and see Theoden's funeral, taking back the Shire, seeing Frodo off at the Grey Havens etc.

    Does anyone know of any plans to create more epic quests that follow to the end of the books?

    submitted by /u/Sylver_knee
    [link] [comments]

    Convince me

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about starting the game, but I'm not sure. Tell me what is good about the game. Try and convince me.

    submitted by /u/Cheffroy
    [link] [comments]

    Help me!!!!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Hello! I would like to rename my little mumuk Timmy! But i dont know how to do that. Can someone help me please? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Snoo-81976
    [link] [comments]

    How to speed up my Rune Keeper

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    I have been playing Lotro for years with a hunter as my main. I've recently started playing a rune keeper. The biggest issue I have is moving to slowly. He runs so slowly! He can't port to any destinations. How can I speed him up? Are there any items I can get that would make him run significantly faster?

    submitted by /u/kcprice11
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe a bug or maybe just something I'm missing

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    So I've been leveling up my LM (currently lvl 52) and I've noticed something odd. Two of my class deeds don't seem to be progressing. The first one is "The Study of Wind-Lore" which is stuck at 791/1000. The second one is "Improved Sign of Battle" which is stuck at 420/750. All of my other class deeds are working fine. It has been like this since a few days ago (at least that was when I noticed).

    Wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue or if it's just me being dumb.

    EDIT: It turns out I am indeed big dumb. I know that deeds don't progress against grey enemies so why didn't I think of that?

    submitted by /u/_Slo-mo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment