• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | To summarize...

    Lord of the Rings Online | To summarize...


    To summarize...

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Goblintown Graffiti: I equipped the tortoise stone and stayed to do almost Everything in the Misty Mountains to show my son.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    This game never stops to amaze me.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    First time poster, player since 2011. Might have gotten emotional at Aragorn + Arwen's wedding not too long ago.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Ran a little Skûmfil pickup game last night and got a cool screenshot out of it

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Where do I download the high def textures thing?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Following up on the story mentioning Corudan again.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Looking back on the story and replaying some instances, it occurred to me that we still have no idea what became of Corudan. Much to my surprise and delight, Sigileth did survive. After Dol Guldur was destroyed, she said something along the lines of "you thought I was dead too, but I survived" and that we would find Corudan together.

    Having finished the Black Book of Mordor... do they ever follow up on that? We don't exactly know what happened to Nona either or Horn if he survived, so is that going to be the next story arc?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Antheron
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting guild recipes (f2p/premium vs VIP)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    So I was a premium player and gone vip recently.

    Given I had a couple of alts for crafting decided to try and maximize benefits from being vip (honestly without knowing it).

    I read that the premium/f2p cannot progress beyond artisan guild lvl. Given my vip time is due to an end a couple of questiins:

    1. I am guessing I will not get any more XP for guild from rep items I crafted? It will be stuck on whatever the lvl I will be?

    2. Will I still be able to craft guild rep items?

    3. What about guild recipes. Let's say I hit another tier... I will be able to buy and use their new crafting recipes?

    As for options to get the access back to progress in guild tiers:

    1. What would happen if I were to buy Minas Morgul I apparently get 200k xp Will that increase my tiers even if I were still a f2p/premium only?

    2. Buying lotro guild access - I reckon this simply unlocks what vip does?

    submitted by /u/MrGary195
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetic crisis!

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Cosmetic crisis!

    Sooo, i really like my set but the helmet doesnt really fit in. Does anyone have any helmets/hats that could fit in? If needed i can pay some god

    https://preview.redd.it/w84a5dbw8qn51.png?width=437&format=png&auto=webp&s=c6e89d90fc5f7595f8cdb5e3cc71b736bc63f69b

    submitted by /u/Snoo-81976
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment