• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Vales of Anduin

    Lord of the Rings Online | Vales of Anduin


    Vales of Anduin

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Dio has come online

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    More goblin art - you know the story

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    What do you think is beyond that bridge? Would it be a good zone?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Epic vol 3

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I'm working through vol 3 currently on my 102 hunter and is it just me or is this one of the most engaging series of quests. I've usually kind of hopped around on the epic but decided I finally wanted to get through vol 3 and 4, and I'm completely enthralled with the story and Nona. I've done later books in the series so I know the outcome but this is the first time going all the way through and I feel so invested in the story, I haven't experienced that since Angmar, I guess better late than never. Lol

    submitted by /u/Yazman72
    [link] [comments]

    Um how? I am level 33

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    How do I start the Wedding chain?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I just came back after a year+ and I took the travel path to the city but I just can't see where to actually start the wedding quest chain. The info on Wiki didn't seem to match what I'm seeing in game, although I can see the celebrations etc, just no quests.

    Can anyone help a noob out? I'm level 119 if that helps. Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/Lore-master
    [link] [comments]

    Sprinting for the End

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm a long time player (8 years) but I have a problem.... I have never gotten a toon past level 85. Ive got 3 toons 70-85 and 3 toons 50-70. I play pretty casually and was FTP for the first year or so. I havent been VIP in a couple years and I've decided I wanna get a level cap toon. I have tons of XP boosts I've saved over the years and tons of gold and I want to just make a break for 130. Problem is the last content I have unlocked is Rohan. I dont have enough LP to buy all the expansions necessary so which ones I should get on my way to 130. There will obviously be a solid amount of level grinding because of this, but with my XP boosts i think it will be manageable... I just need to know the most efficient packs/expansions to get me the remaining 50 levels.

    Thanks All!

    submitted by /u/Lintaar
    [link] [comments]

    On Mac. Created an account on the website. Downloaded the game on Steam and all the files installed. The launcher is now stuck on this. I've forced quit the launcher with activity manager and it still goes to this. Any advice?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Progression Kin on Brandywine?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I was curious if there are any kinships on Brandywine that locked their levels at certain stages of the game? Or if anyone would be interested in starting a casual slow progression kinship?

    submitted by /u/ethelgar
    [link] [comments]

    Servers Option

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Hi guy You can say i'm new even i did try the game back then still a 25 guardian so i'm asking what server that have population ( EU) and nice people still newbie to the game just to ask for help to learn the game if its not bothering you guys so as i say what the best server here ? ty for the help hope you have a nice day

    submitted by /u/Piglet1290
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment