• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Am I doing this right?

    Lord of the Rings Online | Am I doing this right?


    Am I doing this right?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Awesome Screenshot

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Sunrise in the Vales

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Still Got The Hops

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Information on New Mini Expansion Pack "War of the Three Peaks" as Announced by Cordovan

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    War of Three Peaks - Official Teaser Trailer

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Old player thinking of returning, have one question regarding zone levels

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Signed up initially in 2010, I think the last time I played was a couple years ago (2017?). I seem to recall the agro range was underleveled characters having been increased such that you basically couldn't do anything as a low level character in a higher level zone.

    One of the aspects of the game that I loved when I first started was taking a low level character and trying to max out an area of crafting/gathering at the lowest possible level. I really loved the tension of agro management and creatively trying to weave my way through a tangle of mobs.

    I basically want to know if the agro range is still so wide that doing this is impossible. Might forego returning if it is, since I'm not too excited about other aspects of the game right now. I'd appreciate any info.

    submitted by /u/shmkadaj
    [link] [comments]

    Update 28 teaser trailer recording

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    64bit client

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Hey, yesterday I got a new laptop and after installing the game I tried to run it on 64bit client. They game worked but after a while it started to lag a bit and when I tried to change resolution or graphics for high instead of very high, for example, it would crash with a comment 'could not initialize Direct3d'.

    And when I started it again on 32bit it worked normally. I could change resolution, graphics, whatever. No problems.

    Anyone got the same problem?

    submitted by /u/makishima1993
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring PvMP

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I don't see the option to transfer my warg? I am sick of the low pvp on Landy and want to move him to Ark

    submitted by /u/UncleScummy
    [link] [comments]

    Zones You Skip

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I've just got to south Mirkwood and apart from the Epic Quest, debating giving it a miss and doing Enedwaith instead as it's just too gloomy for my liking? I did like the intro with the squads of elven soldiers however.

    I did everything in Moria apart from foundations of stone, did Dimrell Dale but skipped most of Lothlorian. I'm level 68 so want to cut some content this run through and looking at the map it looks like Enedwaith ->Dunland->Rohan flows better?

    What areas do you give a wide bearth to?

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    Retrieve username with mail adress

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    After i wrote my mail address to retrieve my username in the section of "https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/index.php" I did not receive any mail to retrieve my username. Why?
    I had an old account that i want to retrieve.

    Thanks. Regards

    submitted by /u/Resolve_Busy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment