• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | pet pigs dream the darndest things.

    Lord of the Rings Online | pet pigs dream the darndest things.


    pet pigs dream the darndest things.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Does it bug anyone else that Aragorn's sword in this picture isn't perfectly straight? Every time I get this screen it's all I can see

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Staring down Khatlob, the Brood Mother

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    The Brasse. Waiting for dooswyn and quests.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Best piece of outfit in-game to create this?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Champion Virtues

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Which server to pick in North America?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I live on the east coast, which server would be better fit for my time zone? Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Dr_Sotirios
    [link] [comments]

    Beorning or Captain (Solo PvE)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm one of those types who has been playing this game on and off since day one but has never made it past the 30's level range.

    I'm having trouble getting Lotro to reinstall atm (error 201 and failing to apply patches) but am wondering what everyone suggests for a pure solo class to "finish" the game so to speak during my businesses hibernation.

    I've bought all the expansions sans Minas Morgul and really just want to take my time and enjoy the questing experience. I'm predominantly used to WoW with it's rush to endgame and do enjoy pulling groups of enemies and aoeing them down. I've typically always played tanks and don't mind slower kill times if it means I can be nigh invincible if I have to look a waay from the screen (three kids!).

    Also a few more questions: 1. Which vocation for either of the above classes? If I go Explorer do things actually sell? 2. Is virtue grinding still a thing? Part of the reason I burned myself out over the years was the deed grinding in every zone wearing me out (I'm a completionist).

    On to my 4th download of the game now so hopefully it works this time as I'm keen to get going again!

    submitted by /u/exsanguinor
    [link] [comments]

    so about server performance

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I can't do it, I really want to play the game but oh my God the lag is really killing it. Is there anything to do about it?

    submitted by /u/guartz
    [link] [comments]

    Minas Tirith explorer deeds help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I am looking for the best order to get all the Minas Tirith explorer deeds done in one trip from the bottom level to the citadel. I can remember a webpage that had such a route but I can no longer seem to find it.

    submitted by /u/GreatWhiteNorthExtra
    [link] [comments]

    Question to all the min maxers out there (Mini & Cappy)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I cant decide between my races between cappy and mini. In both cases dps would be better as High Elf which would help in the moors. However 5% inc healing from Race of Man is good for cappies tank set-up and mini in healing. Was wondering the thoughts on both races for someone that wants end game raids and the moors

    submitted by /u/BashyMcGashy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make the game harder?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Hello! this post is mostly cause I need advice because I feel like I'm not playing the game the way it's supposed to be played.

    My brother, my sister, my GF and I started playing the game again (we've been on and off in the past 5 years). However, my brother and I used to play the game A LOT until Mirkwood came out.

    We decided to start a playthrough fresh. New server, new characters, new everything to get that nostalgia feeling.
    We gather our own mats for crafting, and since we are 4 ppl, we are able to cover every profession, so we usually have the best gear possible for our level.

    Our team consists of Captain (heal) + LM + Hunter + Beorning (Tank).

    So here is the issue. When we are doing content. no matter if its fellowship content, small fellowship, books epic quests, every time, we can just brainlessly race through everything without encountering any issues or having someone close to dying...Aggroing 10 elites of our level isn't even a challenge.

    I remember having such a hard time in this game. Maybe it's just that we have an ideal setup.

    Ultimately, what I'm asking is: is there a way to make the game hard considering how we are playing it?

    We are level 40 and we are still enjoying the game a lot. We just wanna enjoy it a lot more :)

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/falucedelefan
    [link] [comments]

    ‪Give love. Be kind. #spiritbath‬

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Returning player, haven't played since 2013, all gold lost after server transfer?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Hi! Nostalgia is bringing me back to this game that I played intensely between 2008-2013.

    I was notified that my server (Eldar) would shut down in 2015 and back then I logged in and transferred all my characters to the server Belegaer (in case I ever wanted to take the game back up).

    So, yesterday I logged in for the first time in many years and found that everything had followed with the transfer except gold, silver and copper.

    My questions are:

    Was that supposed to not come along in the transfer? If it wasn't, who should I contact about it, or is it too late?

    Tldr; Is currency not supposed to transfer with server transfers?

    submitted by /u/adisbob
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for Hobnanigans? Server is Brandywine.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment