• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Stout-Axe Armor (On my Dwarf Guardian and my Beorning)

    Lord of the Rings Online | Stout-Axe Armor (On my Dwarf Guardian and my Beorning)


    Stout-Axe Armor (On my Dwarf Guardian and my Beorning)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Stout-Axes are painfully good, I'm so happy with them.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Dwarvish families are important, so here's Hjora, Bronr, Brodahr and Kjarne. I had to edit the original image to accomodate for Kjarne being made blonde for continuity.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I give you a Stout-Axe Hobbit!!!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Worlds/Lotro's First On-Level Thaurlach Solo

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Hello everybody.

    Just wanted to share this accomplishment as many people would think it impossible bar extreme luck on the levers, or being much higher level.
    The closest in which anybody has solo'd Thaurlach is ~ The High Noldor Queen - Vanya (level 65)
    Nobody has solo'd her beneath that level or other than being a high level hunter nuking Thaurlach before he kills Galathriel.

    Well, as of today 12/03/2020 ~ A level 50 Beorning has solo'd Thaurlach ~ I may next try to solo T2 Thaurlach once I have finished itemizing my bear, need to get more lootbox jewellery as it is significantly better than all other level 50 jewellery.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppzT6jLjm24

    Here is the proof of my solo. I had actually edited it down to 20minutes, added music and made it professional but had major issues with encoding due to my software crashing.
    Highly frustrating, but I decided to upload the unedited VoD from today's stream which I guess shows that it was done without any sneaky editing hiding anything I guess.

    Hopefully you all enjoy the video.
    I am very very happy with this solo.
    Also duo'd T2 Rift a few days ago, and at some point next week will be doing a Full T3 Rift Duo w/ Ariama (which will be another first. the previous best being a 6man, performed by myself and Devout of the Lidless Eye on Anor) which is the next big achievement I am aiming for :)

    submitted by /u/DotLERamsayBolton
    [link] [comments]

    What is this game's MMO style?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Hello, I am looking for a very immersive non-handholding MMO, similar to FFXI or EQ, with a big emphasis on team play. I like to play debuff/support/healer classes. Don't mind grinding/farming, and would love a big emphasis non-combat craft/gathering skills. What does an avg day look like for a mid/high lvl player in this game?

    Prefer no duty finder, but not a complete dealbreaker.

    submitted by /u/nasurak
    [link] [comments]

    DPS Plug-in

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I recently started using plugins and have really be fitted from the two I'm using. I'm wondering if there anyone can point me to one that displays your dps?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/swampogre626
    [link] [comments]

    My female Stout-axe Dwarf :)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Store is overwhelming for new player

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I'm a new player.. well at least I'm trying to be. Is there something I can buy than can get me access to everything or are all of these features really split off individually like this in the store. Super confusing

    submitted by /u/Velonex
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else not able to log on?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I keep getting stuck at 'getting in line to server' and then it crashes.

    Anyone else getting this?

    submitted by /u/Jj-woodsy
    [link] [comments]

    Best performance with Burglar (level 70+)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    1. Red line or blue for questing
    2. Skill rotation
    3. Virtues
    4. Weapons & gear
    5. Li buffs

    All suggestions and help much appreciated. Tnx

    submitted by /u/akornic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment