• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | The second Breakfast Club

    Lord of the Rings Online | The second Breakfast Club


    The second Breakfast Club

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    What was Angmar Endgame like?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've been playing for a few months and I'm just in love with this game. I day dream about it. Hahah.

    I have been in Moria for the last couple months but decided to go back to Angmar to try to finish the epic quest line there and it got me wondering: what was the original end game like? Can anyone describe it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/swampogre626
    [link] [comments]

    VIP worth it or Lifetime VIP still possible?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Chat server not available?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I've been getting this notification in Landroval, and my whole friends list is gone, too. What's up with this?

    submitted by /u/Alastiana
    [link] [comments]

    Soloing builds?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Howdy folks.

    So I have a few low-level characters but I'm getting to a point where I need to figure out how to build them. I've tried looking for builds online but (understandably) many are years old and I don't know if they're still applicable or not.

    Does anyone have any recommendations/links to builds for PvE soloing for these classes?

    Beorning (with the intent of remaining in bear form as much as possible)

    Hunter (haven't really looked at the lines yet but would prefer something that lets me stay at range and plink things to death from afar)

    Minstrel (don't think I have a preference here)

    Thank you kindly!

    submitted by /u/ringswraith
    [link] [comments]

    The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 152 (SSG interviews, new community events, free +20% Mount Speed - 90 minutes)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Got back into lotro. I've been so into crafting and farming! Giving away stuff

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    I have a char in brandywine server, recently I got into farming onions, carrots, pipe weed, barley so if anyone needs anything of that sort I'll be willing to give before I place it in the auction house.

    Any expert woodworking as well. I can make it for you.

    On the other hand, I was scrolling through the AH and I saw 5. Five pieces of rowan wood for 400 coin. Are you frikken kidding me. 65 pieces of wood for 5 - 6 g. šŸ˜‚ That's crazy.

    If you need the stuff, drop your character name in here and I'll send you what you want by tmrw.

    I'll be posting in wc too. See you in game, around 10am pst.

    submitted by /u/ravenclawster
    [link] [comments]

    Texture jitter

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Anyone found a fix while the devs work on this glitch? Any graphic setting that might help?

    submitted by /u/jaypech
    [link] [comments]

    Premium account?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    So, I read that you become Premium if you buy something in the LOTRO store. Does Premium give any benefits, or is it just a way to see that you have bought something?

    submitted by /u/Creeperprinsen
    [link] [comments]

    Difference in Milestone Skills

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hello all, I was looking in the store at the various Milestone Skills I-XI and can't seem to find a difference in them. They are all priced the same so is there any difference in them? The description is the same so I'm wondering why there are so many. Thanks

    submitted by /u/robear29
    [link] [comments]

    Should SSG change its business model?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Should SSG change its business model?

    https://preview.redd.it/z03a34ohyim41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7c6ef08348b2c0af587b12b7a1095afdeff354ea

    What do you think could be done to make the game more attractive for those looking for a new MMO?

    I think it would be good to have some promotion with expansion bundles linked to the game subscriptions like:

    6 months of subscribing get the Quad-pack (Mines of Moria, Siege of Mirkwood, Rise of Isengard and Riders of Rohan expansions).

    12 months of subscribing get all expansions released before the current one (currently, Mines of Moria, Siege of Mirkwood, Rise of Isengard and Riders of Rohan, Helms Deep and Shadows of Mordor expansions).

    Do you folks think this would help to increase SSG's long-term earnings or would it be worse than the current one which intimidates new players due to the high investment needed?

    submitted by /u/Arcadi0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment