• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Just about to start!!! Any tips for a new player?

    Lord of the Rings Online | Just about to start!!! Any tips for a new player?


    Just about to start!!! Any tips for a new player?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Returned to the game after a long time, having a blast discovering the regions of the North !

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Just another returning player looking for some information!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Hey hey hello.

    So... where am I... last time I played was during Mordor, pretty much explored and did a whole lot of stuff there, the main quest-line and all that stuff. I've still got some quests left but I am not sure if it's worth doing them. Is it worth just sticking around Mordor, Gondor/Osgiliath for a bit for my legendary? It's at 481/544 and I'm level 115 in full light blue gear that's all around 330ish item level. I reckon I'll be replacing it at some point as is the nature of MMOs, but I assume I get to keep my legendary items even at level 130?

    Silly sounding questions I know, I've got an introduction quest to Northern Mirkwood that says I've gotta speak with Thranduil, and I assume I just have to do that and then follow wherever the road takes me, as I've always done in this game.

    I haven't played in some time and I'm a bit out of the loop. I've also briefly read stuff about another Legendary system and essences (?) and Rohan player housing which sounds and looks really cool. I remember doing a lot of content back in 2017 for Anfalas Scrolls and items for my legendary, is this still how it goes?

    Thanks in advance for any input/comments :D

    submitted by /u/ThyIronFist
    [link] [comments]

    On the loading screens, can anyone tell me: when the ring is pulsing does it actually change size or is it an illusion?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    This page isn’t working. archive.lotro.com redirected you too many times.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I just created a Lord of the Rings Online account. Clicking New Player Guide from the sign up page directs to http://www.lotro.com/getting-started. However, clicking that link goes to a dead page.

    Anybody know a good link to a new player guide? Also, what's a good server to start in? I'm an Eastern NA player.

    Thanks. :)

    submitted by /u/StygianUnknown
    [link] [comments]

    My New Stout-Axe Champion (Inspired by DawnBatKMT)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Download rrouble

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I am having some trouble at the launcher window. It won't download an update. I've been away for awhile and I don't really want to uninstall and load from scratch

    submitted by /u/Yads11
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on a hunter build?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Hey there r/lotro!

    I've been scouring here and on the LOTRO forums for a decent hunter build because I'm entirely clueless, but haven't really found anything posted recently.

    I've chosen red-line, and more or less randomly slotted the skills and went off into the world.

    Can anybody share a screenshot of their skill tree and skill bar for me to make sense of? I would really appreciate it. :)

    Thanks!

    -themearmeister

    submitted by /u/themearmeister
    [link] [comments]

    Beyond mintas tirith and far anorien

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Is it required to finish the battles that run through book 4,chapter 6 in minas tirith and pelennor and osgiliath to go on to the next area north itilien/march of the kings? Or can one advance without doing the battles?

    Can one do this solo with >=level 105?

    Thanks so much

    submitted by /u/doctorbj
    [link] [comments]

    Something to listen to as you play: Share the Load, our LOTR podcast in which we lovingly and drunkenly recreate the entire Trilogy using nothing but friendship and improv!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    2 LoTRO streamers sing Barbiegirl together (ApeKingIX & blood_of_loki)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azwhz71lS-g

    LoTRO bringing friends and creativity together!

    submitted by /u/ede231
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment