• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Something about a Dwarf with a boy just.....feels right.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Something about a Dwarf with a boy just.....feels right.


    Something about a Dwarf with a boy just.....feels right.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:56 PM PST

    LOTRO: Leaves of Gold

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Warden as a solo class

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    So I just soloed the first boss in Great Barrows as a lvl 25 Red Warden, the survivability and damage on this class is pretty damn insane, don't know if any other class could do that, perhaps Beorning? Don't even have access to most gambits and yet it took only 4 tries (Mainly because kiting the crawlers took some getting used to). It may not be a lot but to me this is the most fun I've ever had in this game and I'm looking forward to getting farther with this class.

    submitted by /u/Phoenix3245
    [link] [comments]

    Chicken Run -- will you help me tonight?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Hello!

    Newbie player here who's dying to do the chicken run... literally! I've read a lot about it and I'm ready for the challenge! Well, as ready as one might be without a body guard!

    I'd love it if you could join me tonight. I don't have a lot to offer except my fowl company, but I'd be down to voice chat on whatever platform as we go! I'm told I'm pretty funny!

    Forgot to mention the server! This girl's in LANDROVAL!!

    EDIT: Plans fell through. I'm a chicken in distress, still looking for a body guard!

    submitted by /u/illusorypenpal
    [link] [comments]

    Worth playing?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:32 PM PST

    I've never played this or any other MMORPG, is this a good one for a new player to play? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Frank24601
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player; Is there an up to date Captain's guide out there anywhere?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Returning player that has not played since the first expansion. Just started back up and rolled a brand new Captain (I loved that class back in the day and I am enjoying it now!). However, I can not find any real up to date information about the class or any good guides.

    Last time I played, there was no skill tree even, that I remember. Now there is a skill tree, plus legendary weapons, plus Virtues etc. etc etc.. Is there an up to date guide to the Captain floating around out there somewhere? I want to build the Captain as a tank but I really need some help.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/esloan88
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of playing

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PST

    So i'm thinking of giving this game a try due to really being into lotr recently however it will be as a free player since I can't afford a sub. How limited will I be and what should I do to maximise enjoyment out of this game?

    submitted by /u/xeroxlaser
    [link] [comments]

    Kins on Brandywine

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PST

    Hey all,

    Just dinged 130 and am now looking to start doing group content and join a kin. Anyone got some good kins on Brandywine that are active and do content a lot?

    I know about SotM and DotD but I'm a bit leery of them.

    Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Genesis72
    [link] [comments]

    So if they're gonna add River Hobbits as the next race, what class do you think they'll get? Captains?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Text size changer in other windows?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Hey all, I know they've added a text size increase/decrease button in the quest log, but what about other windows? I'd like to increase the text size in the quest tracker, but I don't see an option, I'm trying not to use the scaling option as it sometimes makes it look fuzzy.

    Am I missing the option in other windows, or is there a tool that lets you do this? Or am I just going to have to scale the whole window?

    submitted by /u/ACertifiedWizard
    [link] [comments]

    New player leveling questions!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:13 PM PST

    I haven't bought a sub yet, and am a bit overwhelmed at all the expansions ( but am excited because there are still new expansions coming out ), what expansions or quest packs do I need to buy and when? Currently a level 8 halfling hobbit doing quests right after the blackwold scenario. Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/floopydiskelite
    [link] [comments]

    Old account

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Hey lotro players,

    I have not played since 2007. IT is has been a while and I looking to maybe get back into the game. And apparently since my 13 year break, my account was banned. I have it recovered now, password and all that jazz. but I am still banned. I put in a ticket. Is there any hope of recovering my account? I really do not want to loose out on the money I put into this game already.

    submitted by /u/dchsknight
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to decide between Runekeeper and Burglar. Help please.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:01 PM PST

    I am planning to play through the game again after a long hiatus. Looking for a fun dps or support class that can solo very well. I hear good things about Burglar and mixed about RK, bit it's all old info. How are both of these classes for casual grouping and solo play?

    submitted by /u/mini_painter_mark
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to LOTRO after 7 Years! Advice Please

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:48 AM PST

    I'm just installing the client now and would appreciate any advice for a returning player.

    I last played when the Helm's Deep expansion was released but babies and children have dominated my life for a few years. As they're a bit older now, I'm looking to make some more time to play.

    I was an original founder member and bought an EU lifetime subscription for £75 back in 2008/2009, which looking back now was an absolute bargain!

    However, I'm at a complete loss on where to start as I assume any mechanics, gear, crafting, levelling etc I was used to is now well out of date.

    I've also only ever had one toon (which will be at whatever the cap was in 2013) and I'm not sure whether to start form scratch or to not. Perhaps on a legendary server?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated, especially with where to spend my 7 years worth of accrued points. I don't want to waste them by not knowing what I'm doing! By my calculations I should have around 50'000 points available as I had a few thousand left when I last played.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Steves1982
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment