• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Been waiting since November for Stout-Axes, meet Kjarne the Hunter!!!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Been waiting since November for Stout-Axes, meet Kjarne the Hunter!!!


    Been waiting since November for Stout-Axes, meet Kjarne the Hunter!!!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Servers down, any info?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Ive got game servers and the website down atm, anyone got the down-low?

    And of course it would happen in the middle of a Thaurlach fight...

    Edit: back up as of 0046 EST

    submitted by /u/Genesis72
    [link] [comments]

    Champion rotation

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 02:12 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I've recently valar'd my champion to 120 but since I'm very noobish at this class still, what are the most used rotations for both red and yellow line? Are there skills that can be ignored?

    I can't see the forest from the trees :p

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Arigala6
    [link] [comments]

    Servers Are Up

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Pax EAST info (New expansion and other tidbits)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Hey guys and gals, for those who are interested in what is coming next please read this article for more information:

    http://www.mmo-central.com/2020/02/29/pax-east-2020-big-news-at-the-standing-stone-pax-east-meetup/

    submitted by /u/lukcap
    [link] [comments]

    Casual Kin on Gladden?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Hi /r/lotro -- any casual kins on Gladden? I used to be in a kin on Vilya way back before the server transfers and never joined a new one. I don't spend as much time on LOTRO but I like talking to people when I'm there. I've been mostly doing the content since that move, but am really interested in seeing how the story ends in some of these updates and I realize that they will be going through Instances and Raids a lot of the time. For instance, would love to join a kin that runs the new Shelob raid and wouldn't mind me coming along to help out with DPS and see the story. PM me if you have any suggestions. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Psychuout12
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Change where your character is from? I made a human captain and made him from dale to try and see if blonde hair looked decent. Sadly it doesn't in this game, so I was wanting to make him from Gondor instead. (Mind you I always wanted him to be a captain from Gondor, but I wanted blonde hair as most my OCs have blonde hair) is there an option to change it or buy a race change and keep him man?

    submitted by /u/BLiNdSh0t14
    [link] [comments]

    The LOTRO Beacon: Issue 151

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Martial Champion

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 06:40 AM PST

    How does everyone feel about Martial (blue line) champion? I've been playing one and enjoying it a lot, but it feels like it's missing something without dipping into other trees for something like Brutal Strikes, Might Bonus, Crit Chance bonus, etc. I feel like it needs shorter cooldowns for survivability like Fight On or the trait that changes Bracing Strike to a fervor builder needs to be lower in the tree.

    submitted by /u/DaleWardark
    [link] [comments]

    Did I just miss out on several epic quests?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PST

    So I recently got back into LOTRO. Currently playing a stout axe burglar dwarf. Since I never got to experience the epic questlines beyond halfway through Vol 2, I thought I would go ahead and use the Valar level 120 boost so I would be able to go through all of Vol 1 - 4 and simply take in the story. Well, upon using the boost I'm teleported to Beorns house and my log says that several Vol 2 and 3 quests are now autocompleted. I guess these are the quests that gatekeeps you from moving foreward to Mordor and beyond, but does this mean that I no longer can do these quests, and that I can't go through the epic quest volumes from one end to another?

    submitted by /u/MTHinvest
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 21 Gambits

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:04 AM PST

    So, I reached 21 on my warden going mainly red and I have a question about gambit sequences. 3232, 32, 33, seems to be best atm for AOE while 123, 31, 13 would be for single target but I'm not sure. Obviously regular enemies usually die from just the first gambit but still, what's the best sequence for red warden?

    submitted by /u/Phoenix3245
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking advice regarding red line and blue line Minstrel.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:56 AM PST

    Greetings fellow adventurers,

    I recently started out with a minstrel. I plan to heal during group content and dish out some damage along the way. Would someone be kind enough to share some thoughts on minstrel (maybe even a build with trait allocation) and what to look out for?

    Regarding red line: Is it even useful to use any other ballads beside the one who give me 3% damage? Stacking those seems to me the most useful thing to do.

    Any tips are appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Leyaa1
    [link] [comments]

    64b client works much worse than 32b on new laptop

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I recently got a new Dell laptop and installed Lotro, only to find that when using the 64b client, my performance is significantly worse than when I use the 32b. I'm getting ~100 FPS on the 32 but when I switch to the 64 with the same settings, I'm getting around 25 FPS.

    At first, I was having an issue with getting DirectX 11 working with the 64, but now it appears to be running correctly. What's also strange is that my previous laptop from 2016 had no issues whatsoever with the 64b and was getting 100 FPS easily. I know LOTRO isn't really optimized, but I'm just very surprised that I'm seeing this kind of discrepancy, especially after getting a new laptop.

    Has anyone faced a similar issue or know what's going on?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tundrawolf
    [link] [comments]

    Any Advice for Minas Morgul?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PST

    I bought the expansion yesterday and ready to tackle it today. I'm already level 130 from questing in Dale, Ered Wethrin, and the Vales. The guides I've found online are all from initial release, so don't include the changes that have occurred since then. I doubt I'll raid. I understand that there was a lot of new gear introduced with each update. What things should I be spending motes or rep currency on? Do I need rep accels or can I get close to kindred by questing? Are there any areas that are particularly challenging for a casual solo player? Any other advice? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/jachildress25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment