• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Ehmm.. is she tripping?

    Lord of the Rings Online | Ehmm.. is she tripping?


    Ehmm.. is she tripping?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Good time to finish the Lone-lands bog slayer deed :p

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Blessed sleeveless armor.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    The night is near - descending the Emyn Muil to sneak into the Marshes #outofbounds #noinvisiblewalls

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Flight to the Ford (literally)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Call me dragon slayer

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Sting-style glow?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    So, I've come back recently after years of hiatus. Before I left, Legendary weapons with bonus damage to an enemy type would glow when near an enemy of that type.. but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer.

    Am I doing something wrong, or did they change this?

    submitted by /u/Klaitu
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly cant login to my Lord of the rings online account

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys, does anyone had a problem with logining to lotro, havent played for 3 months and dicided to return, and suddenly the game said that username or password are incorrect. Tried to change the password wrote the username they sended me a link on email to reset the password everything went successufly, i wrote my username and the new password but that didnt helped cant login anymore, no mistakes in writing but i just cant login, myaccountstandingstonegames.com lotro.com and the lotro launcher doesnt seem to want to let me in. I wrote a ticket to support but that doesnt help, because 8 days passed and still no answer, they seem to ignore me, dont know why.

    submitted by /u/SupernaturalllLL
    [link] [comments]

    Brief me please

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Hello! I used to play LOTRO in high school a few years ago, back when it was owned by Turbine. I couldn't recover my old acct so I'm starting with a brand new one. Now that it's owned by Standing Stone, what are some of the gameplay changes to the free-to-play option? Is it as robust as it used to be, or is premium/VIP almost a necessity? Why can't I access the friend panel yet (lvl 8, just left intro sequence)?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/itme-suaveman
    [link] [comments]

    Long leather wallet with map of MiddleEarth.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Long leather wallet with map of MiddleEarth.

    The picture was burned with laser and painted with Fiebings oil dyes, like old map.

    More photos of it.

    https://preview.redd.it/xe9jmh8x7nm41.jpg?width=4448&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=60f96618a2392d0e66aacfc2b6f8b04996cdc8b3

    submitted by /u/pochtalon
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after a reasonably long break, quick question.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    So i last played for a few months after the release of mordor, i bought the ultimate pack so i felt obliged to continue, but i decided to take a break. Untill recently.

    After reading through the patch notes for the past few months what i've taken away in terms of class-specific changes is the captain has had a mini "rework" and warden recieved some nice buffs.

    Before i left i did get every class to at least 110 so i have at least a little experience, so my question is this: currently what would you say feels the best in your opinion, including both levelling and group content? I don't fancy jumping in the deep end again at level 110, i'm feeling a fresh start.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Skittles077
    [link] [comments]

    Un-slot Bridle LI

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Is there any way to un-slot a bridle LI to put into inventory to deconstruct?

    submitted by /u/Thurafang
    [link] [comments]

    Fellowships, as a beginner

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    My son just started, we're under level 10, and want to play together. It's all solo quests now, we're doing all the same quests, but you can't do them jointly as a fellowship, if I'm understanding correctly. I'm at a bit of a loss at how to play this with my son together, at low levels.

    submitted by /u/OriginalJim
    [link] [comments]

    Should I start playing in 2020?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm looking for a new MMO to play and this one found its way back into my mind. I played a little bit of it years ago and found it fun, but I have a few questions for playing in 2020.

    Is it viable to be a free player?

    Is it relatively active?

    With a new Lord of the Rings MMO being made, will this one be closed down?

    submitted by /u/Nextmastermind
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, expansions needed?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Wife and I played years ago and thinking about coming back. Just a couple of quick questions.

    Are the expansions suggested right out of the gate? We will be starting completely over and not sure if expansions make a difference at lower levels or if we should just buy later as we progress.

    2md question would be if you need to buy each expansion individually. I've seen a few individual expansions and they certainly aren't cheap but I can't tell if they include previous expansions or not.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/bald_and_beard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment