• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | riding lessons are serious business

    Lord of the Rings Online | riding lessons are serious business


    riding lessons are serious business

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Since we are all on lockdown give us a sale on lotro points SSG!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    EDIT: There are some hateful folks in this sub that make a lot of assumptions.

    submitted by /u/guitardude_04
    [link] [comments]

    Reinstalling & Rerolling -- anyone have a kin?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    I've never really gotten level past 35 or so before (I believe on a Warden and Hunter).

    I decided to reinstall tonight after a long time--I've played on and off since Beta. Finding myself bored of WoW and wasn't ever a big fan of the other MMO's out there. Don't think I'd play the Warden again, but I like the idea of Champs/Hunters/Guardians and am curious if those classes are overplayed or not-- and how much tanking I'd realistically do as a Guardian while leveling because that sounds awesome!

    If you have a kin thats active and wouldn't mind a lowbie asking questions now and then about classes/meta/etc then please let me know. I will probably be dropping into a server in the next hour when installation is complete.

    submitted by /u/prules
    [link] [comments]

    60 Day Code

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    How long does it normally take receive the 60 day code from their website? I ordered one at 12:15 and I'm at over 3 hours waiting for a code. My credit card was already charged and it's being processed

    submitted by /u/DarthSauron15
    [link] [comments]

    Linux and Lotro

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Hi Guys

    Anyone else here playing Lotro on Linux ? I'm using Steam / Proton to play and it seems to work well. Only issue I have is that the Brightness is very dark. Sliders don't work and when I manually set a level in the UserPreferences.ini it seems to reset back to 1.0

    Any help would be appreciated :-)

    submitted by /u/hoppy02
    [link] [comments]

    Which purchases to make first?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi guys!

    I'm currently lvl 15. My first purchase was a stone of the tortoise, because I like to experience the stories slowly without fear of over leveling.

    I have been finishing a lot of deeds, and maxed out 3 of them already. I was wondering if I should buy another virtue slot, for 95?

    Are there more worthy purchases at this level?

    submitted by /u/Alastiana
    [link] [comments]

    Strange music stutter and hitching

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys, reinstated after I upgraded my computer, and I'm getting a bizarre sound/music hitch and stutter, it's like the sound and music play 1-2 seconds and then restarts with a quick hitch in the game play, I did a google search and tried almost everything that was mentioned and nothing changes. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Colenuck
    [link] [comments]

    A quick question about throwing weapons

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    Are throwing weapons consumed upon use? If so, what's the point of them?

    submitted by /u/Creeperprinsen
    [link] [comments]

    Any updates on running LOTRO on Catalina?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Old player, haven't played in a few years — wanted to start again (miss my burglar!). Read on the forums you can't play on Mac OS Catalina. For the community who's been more in touch with development, has anyone heard about this getting fixed? Thanks

    submitted by /u/fingergunsmcgee42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment