• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Peak level design

    Lord of the Rings Online | Peak level design


    Peak level design

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    not listening... not listening...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Bree-Land Starter Steed?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Okay, so the game said that I could get a starter horse at hengstacer farm. I've read on the Internet that you don't need the riding skill to use it. I purchase it. It says that I need to be a subscriber to use it.

    why

    submitted by /u/Creeperprinsen
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: update pre-25.4 armour to current armour values by sell/buyback

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    TLDR: sell and buyback your pre-25.4 armour (drop, crafted, and ember-purchased) to enjoy current armour values

    Please refer to: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?678755-25-4-bug-lower-gear-score-of-same-item-has-higher-armour

    Grimm

    submitted by /u/Grimmerthan
    [link] [comments]

    Lord of the Rings Online | Part 33 | Pengail the Savior?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    [Massively OP] LOTRO Legendarium: Five ideas for special servers in Lord of the Rings Online

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    What's the best way to promote a new kinship? [Laurelin]

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    What's the best way to promote a new kinship? [Laurelin]

    I've started a new kinship on LOTRO - on Laurelin to be exact - but I don't know the best way to get people to join. I'm not a novice or anything - been playing for 4, almost 5, years now - but this is my first time running a kinship. Any advice?

    https://preview.redd.it/m3901j5efyl41.jpg?width=601&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=50598c57c86b2fa1db67a23dd00457095aa64499

    submitted by /u/SovereignChild
    [link] [comments]

    Yellow Runekeepers?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I've always been a dead set redline rk but recently I've seen a ton of people playing yellow, even outside of the second boss in remmo and was wondering if this is the new meta, and why the sudden change.

    submitted by /u/LordFancypantaloonz
    [link] [comments]

    Virtues for yellow guardians?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Ok, so... I am a total newbie and apparently I've managed to get myself some virtue XP while doing deeds. I must have selected virtues to learn at some point, but it wasn't done intentionally... because I had no idea what virtues even were until 5 mins ago.

    As it stands, I have honor, charity and compassion. Again, this wasn't intentional, so I'm looking to level more appropriate virtues from here on. What do you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/Alastiana
    [link] [comments]

    Can we make mythic coin based costumes account bound?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Pretty sure I spent money to buy the witch-king of angmar costume a long time back, but I came back recently and I'd rather play a different class. Turns out, costumes are account bound even if spent money on them (and pretty sure I remember paying real money for mythic coins).

    I tried contacting support to see if maybe they can just change the costume to a different class, but I guess they can't do that or won't do that if the item is bound to a character. Even though I almost certainly spent actual money to get it. Seems a little silly can't just change the costume to another character. There isn't really a reason they should be character bound anyway, its just a costume, granted I think its pretty cool looking.

    submitted by /u/QueenNeferata
    [link] [comments]

    Temporary Quest Closures: The Reeve of the Norcrofts and Wary Riders

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    The Rohan quests The Reeve of the Norcrofts and Wary Riders have been temporarily closed due to a bug preventing completion. We will correct this issue in the near future.

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?&postid=7995793#post7995793

    submitted by /u/KurganNazzir
    [link] [comments]

    A way around the screams

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to try a warden as I think the gambit system is super interesting, but i detest the abhorrent screaming in this game lol. My only character I've played beyond level 20 is a high elf captain, and I've muted the screams except for the one in elvish, but I've been told that the screams are necessary for wardens as it helps with the rhythm and muscle memory for gambits. So I've found myself at an impasse. Should I just deal with the screams? Or mute them and try to figure out the gambits sans screams? Any advice is appreciated

    submitted by /u/bulldog5954
    [link] [comments]

    What expansions to buy?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    So i have gotten into the game, i am a subscriber and is just about to finnish up shadows of Angmar. From here i have realised that i am required to buy the expansions to keep on fully enjoying the game.

    Altough i am mainly focusing in the epic storylines and skip out on region-quests if i get overleveled or if i am not enjoying the zone. I have also heard that leveling is currently a bit inflated so that you don't have to do all content, right now i am lvl 53 and close to 54.

    I looked up the prices and saw that buying the standard version of all current expansions sums up to 170$, which in my opinion is a lot of money (depending on how long each expansion takes to get trough). I heard that you can wait for a sale to get the earlier expansions a bit cheaper but i don't want to sit around and wait for that. Especially not with an ongoing subscription.

    So my question is, is it possible to skip buying some expansions and level only trough the epic questline? For example if i now buy Moria and do most of the quest so i am a bit overleveled at the end, and at the beginning of Isengard is a bit underleveled. And if i do it like this which expansions do you guys recommend going for?

    submitted by /u/zamynt
    [link] [comments]

    What are the strongest classes as of right now?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Strongest healer is pretty obvious, but which is the strongest single target dps (and I dont just mean highest dps, but strongest as a class as a whole), strongest dps to deal with multiple targets and strongest tank? Why is x class better than y class and are there classes that are kinda, mehhh, right now? I only play this game casually, so while I have a lot of hours out into this, I was never into raids in any MMO and such which is why I would like to know these things.

    submitted by /u/Phoenix3245
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from a new player

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    I just started the game, haven't played any MMORPG's since the original Everquest many years ago. I'm playing a Dwarf Guardian on the Arkenstone server, just hit level 10 and I have a few questions.

    1. Is the game supposed to be this easy? I've never even come close to dying. I'm not sure I've ever even gotten to half health even when I'm being attacked by several mobs at once. No unusual gear, just whatever the quests give me.

    2. Is there a better way to find where to go for a quest? I haven't been able to find a way to turn on a map marker or path arrow or anything like that. Right now I'm just reading the description and/or looking for a colored region which still leaves it fairly general.

    3. So far all I've really been doing is clicking on anyone with a ring on their head and doing missions. Constant running back and forth to click on a guy, deliver a thing, kill X wolves/bears/goblins. What should I be doing beyond the obvious here?

    4. I sell almost everything I find except for a few consumables that seem like they might be useful. However, my inventory is still filling up with un-sellable things that I don't know what they are for. Most of them seem like they're supposed to be single use temporary bonuses that I feel bad wasting but I don't need them because life just hasn't been even remotely dangerous. What should I do with these?

    5. One thing I haven't looked into yet is crafting. What's a good profession for a Dwarf Guardian and how do I get started? I know there's a craft guild building south of Thorin's place where I think I can sign up as an apprentice of something but not sure what to pick. I will mostly be playing solo, don't have enough time to coordinate with a guild for raids.

    6. Saw some pics of dwarves with crossbows, where can I get one of these (I'm currently using a bow)? Or do I need to be higher level?

    7. Are there any useful LOTRO apps for iPhone? I've seen some for other MMOs so thought it might be worth asking.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dboeren
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment