• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Fresh newbie. Cant wait to see what's in this game for me

    Lord of the Rings Online | Fresh newbie. Cant wait to see what's in this game for me


    Fresh newbie. Cant wait to see what's in this game for me

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Edge of the moors

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Somewhere in Shire.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:20 AM PST

    Minas Morgul expansion out in LOTRO Store

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I guess they didn't announce it but it is available in the LOTRO Store. Cost is 2495 LP.

    submitted by /u/farzi_philosopher
    [link] [comments]

    Where's the Barrow Brie ??

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:41 PM PST

    I spent an hour farming southern barrows tombs and none have yet to drop.

    Wiki specifically says its wights, but the tombs hardly have any... most of them look like gaunt men and not those fat plump abominations...

    I neeeeeeed that Unwise title. My OCD completion trait demands it.

    submitted by /u/Essensia
    [link] [comments]

    Winterfest Encore??

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:06 PM PST

    I do not see this on the calendar, anyone heard when or if it will happen? The spring festival will be happening soon and I changed servers in January and was hoping the winterfest would be back. :/

    submitted by /u/2TonStreama
    [link] [comments]

    The new changes in Legendary Items system...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Which purchases to make first

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I am almost level 16 and i am really enjoying the game, however it seems like some real money purchases are really necessary. My bags for instance are always full. Therefore i wondered which things are absolute must-haves such that i could just buy exactly the amount of points that i need for those. So far i thought about buying more bag space and the mount and then i would probably have to increase the gold cap as well as unlocking the auction house, are there any others?

    submitted by /u/Leanzor
    [link] [comments]

    New Player: Am I missing something or is buying the expansions with LOTRO Points way cheaper?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Hey guys, I started playing this game a week ago and I'm already in love with this game. So much that I already invested money in High Elf, the 4 in 1 Expansion pack and VIP. I haven't been touched by a MMO like this since a very long time.

    Now I am already making plans for the future so that I can experience everything and that also means the two bit more expensive expansions Mordor and Minas Morgul.

    If I would buy them out of the LOTRO Market like I did with the 4 in 1 expansion pack, which took 2 days to get delivered, I would have to pay 70€ for both Standard Editions. Now if I would buy those two Expansions with 5000 LOTRO points instead it would cost me only 45€ instead which is way cheaper and I'd assume would also be delivered in an instant.

    My question is: Is there anything I would not get with buying the expansions ingame? Why is it so much cheaper there?

    submitted by /u/ICEDv1
    [link] [comments]

    Does Stone of the Tortoise stop experience gains from crafting?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Title. It doesn't -say-, but it should, shouldn't it? I'm levelling with a friend and we want to be able to craft in our offtime without levelling away from each other.

    submitted by /u/HerrHoffert
    [link] [comments]

    MMO Central Interview with Rob 'Severlin' Ciccolini at PAX East 2020

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Distance from Brandywine Bridge to the Bucklebury Ferry, calculated in game.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:04 AM PST

    As we know in the lore the distance between the two places is 20 miles / 32 km, so for fun I decided to see what was the distance between the two places in the game world.

    It takes about 1 minute on foot (not counting detours), so I would say that the distance between the two places is around 400 m.

    So with respect to the distance between the two places, it would be a scale of about 80: 1.

    submitted by /u/camilopezo
    [link] [comments]

    New Great Wall of Rohan

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:03 AM PST

    There was a humongous wall and stable master added near Edoras at 59,67.5. What is this about now?

    submitted by /u/Illiniwek80
    [link] [comments]

    Just change “level” to zone and “three stars” to all the deeds ��

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:32 AM PST

    One server to rule them all

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:37 PM PST

    As a casual player of lotro, I've come to wonder why at the game's current stage, all accounts aren't moved onto one server to increase population so that you can meet people questing, have an easier time joining group content, and having a more lively auction house etc.

    submitted by /u/CammaJamma
    [link] [comments]

    New player wanting to play solo, but totally clumsy. Is there a class with both ranged + tank skills?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Hi guys! I'm sure you get this question tons of times, so I apologize for that.

    I've been trying to do my homework, and I was leaning towards minstrel (for their ranged attacks and great heals), but apparently they got nerfed semi-recently, making their attacks less powerful?

    I'm the type of player who most often doesn't enjoy group play. I take my time reading all the dialogues, walking around, watching the scenery, etc. Group hangouts make me stressed, so I need a class that's gonna keep me alive on my own. On the other side of the coin, though, I prefer ranged attacks because... well, you don't have to walk up to every single monster. The best option would be a "ranged tank", but of course that doesn't quite exist. What's the next best thing?

    Obs: I've seen some Youtube videos of high level hunters, and their fighting style seems very complicated and to demand pretty high accuracy from the player. I'm a clutz. Please take this into consideration when suggesting classes to me!

    submitted by /u/illusorypenpal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment